James Potter- Stop Staring!

"James!", I whined as he continued to drag me across the school ground leading in the direction of the black lake.

"Y/n!", he mocked playfully but I didn't find it funny, I have had enough of being dragged wherever and dug my feet into the fresh soil.

"I'm not walking any further.", I said sternly trying to give him my best intimidating look.

"Fine.", James shrugged leaving me confused for a split second before my world was literally turned upside down and I came face to face with James' arse. A glorious view I must admit- No! Bad, bad Y/n. James is in love with Lily, everyone knows that. Yeah, but does he throw Lily over his shoulder like that? No, but- My point exactly! Well he would probably pick her up like a princess not like a dead deer. My inner battle was cut short by a deep laugh.

"What?", I snapped.

"Enjoying the view down there?", James asked in his most annoying cocky tone.

"Not as much as you up there.", I retorted.

"True that.", he laughed his breath tickling my thigh making me squirm.

"Stop staring.!", I shrieked wiggling on his shoulder in an attempt to get of his shoulder.

"Well, keep wiggling your arse in front of my face, that'll work.", he said sarcastically.

"Pervert.", I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"You love it.", he added and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Do not.", I denied.

"Do too.", he teased.

"You're a child.", I criticised.

"If you say so.", he laughed and then I felt a light slap on my butt.

"James Fleamont Potter! You fucking asshole!", I screamed going back to trying to escape his grip. You liked that. I did not. You did. You won't get out of his grip, you know quidditch does pay off."

"Can you keep still please?", he asked with a note of amusement in his voice.

"Can you put me down?", I retorted.

"I can but you'll try and run away if I do.", James said.

"Well I would keep still but you won't let me go if I do."

"I'll let you go once we get there."

"Where?"

"There."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't love you."

"I love you."

"What?", I asked.

"You heard me.", James said finally putting me down on a small blanket laid in the middle of the grass, filled with several plates of picnic food.

"I-"

"Be my girl? Please."