Fred Weasley- in your head

Mild sexual content ahead. 

"It was just meant to be a prank, love.", Fred called as he ran after me.

"Pranks should be funny, or at the very least not have long lasting effects!", I yelled.

"Let's not make a scene, Y/n. We can continue this in our thoughts.", he said earning a smack on the shoulder.

"You are impossible!"

"You don't really think that.", Fred smiled.

"How would you- I hate you!", I screamed and turned on my heel to head to the Great Hall.

"We'll see, love.", Fred's thought's echoed through my head.

Fred and I have been dating for the best part of two years and usually his pranks were harmless but today he crossed a line. Him and his idiot brother had come up with a spell which made some sort of connection between mine and his brain. Now, none of my thoughts were private and neither were his. It had been barely ten minutes since this curse began and I was already done with this bull shit. I stormed through the entrance of the Great Hall, grabbed a plate full of my roast dinner favourites (including three yorkshire puddings and a generous serving of gravy). I cast a spell which transformed the plate into a take away box and left the Great Hall just in time to angrily pass Fred and think, "Dickhead." 

This continued for a week, I refused to talk to Fred unless it was to think to him about how much of a git he was. Fred, being Fred, found this hilarious. Every time we passed he would think of something bizarre. A dog's head on a dragon's body. Mrs Weasley breathing fire and burning little figurines of him and George. Hagrid dancing in a bright green tutu. 

It was Monday morning and I was in potions when it happened. Fred had been late to class and stumbled in looking unusually dishevelled and embarrassed. After a snappy remark from Snape, Fred sat down a few seats away from me.

Then I saw them - his thoughts. Me on a bed underneath him...

"You've crossed a line, Weasley!", I shouted and looked at the red faced Fred.

"Miss Y/l/n, would you care to explain what you are shouting about?", Snape hissed and it was my turn to turn red.

"Well you see sir-"

"A prank gone wrong, professor, I'll take her to Madame Pomfrey!", Fred practically screamed and dragged me out of the classroom before another word could be said.

"Fred, if you think that this is funny then you are severely mistaken!", I yelled once we were far away enough, "I can deal with Snape's head exploding into tiny Snape butterflies but this... This is disgusting!"

"You think I want to be thinking about that in the middle of potions?", Fred asked tensely and I couldn't help but notice the faint bulge in his trousers.

"Cut the crap, Fred, you've been messing with me by thinking stupid thoughts all week.", I snapped.

"Look, Y/n, these things happen. I'm trying to control it but it's a little bit harder than you think.", explained Fred.

"Well go and have a wank! Don't go into a lesson thinking this stuff!", I grumbled.

"I did.", Fred defended, "I don't know what's happening, Y/n, I've never had this kind of problem before."

"Well go and tell Dumbledore that you're really horny and see if he can help you!", I shouted.

Fred looked at me and I saw him try to suppress a laugh. Something about the way his eyes twinkled made me start laughing too.

"Alright,", I said after a minute, "So what do we do now?". I was beginning to find the situation a little awkward as images of Fred fucking me over a desk flashed through my head.

"Having fun, you two?", George called down the corridor.

"What did you do?", I asked George.

"Well it's this little pill muggles use to help them get it up.", George snickered.

"When will it stop working?", asked Fred. In his head I called him 'Daddy'.

I spluttered, "Daddy?"

Both Fred's and George's eyes widened. "Daddy?", George repeated through uncontrollable laughter.

"Shut up!",  hissed Fred, "When will the effects wear off?"

"I -I put a a sp-spell on it.", wheezed George and waved his wand over Fred who appeared relieved.

"Problem solved, Daddy.", I said laughing and winked at Fred.

"I can't believe you.", Fred whispered.

"Are you on speaking terms now?", George asked.

"Yes, I think he's learned his lesson.", I laughed and pecked Fred's cheek, "I still want you to figure out a way to get rid of this link, though."

"I'll try my best.", Fred said.

I nodded then sent him a mischievous smile, "You'd better... Daddy."