Harry Potter x Sirius' Daughter (smut)

Requested by anonymous:)

This is set in the summer between fifth and sixth year but doesn't follow canon. Don't complain. I had an idea to write a smut chapter but I needed them to be over 16 so it's legal in the uk. I do not support underage sex. Harry and co. are having a normal school time and Sirius did not die. You know what? There's no voldy at all! Fuck it! My story, my rules lol.

Dear Y/n,
I've been thinking a lot about 'us' and I think it'll be best for both of us if we end this before someone gets hurt.I love you Y/n.
Harry 

"Best for both of us my arse!", I yelled at the piece of paper in my hand, "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck, fuck, fuck you!"

"Y/n?", Dad said, poking his head into my bedroom, "I feel as though I ought to be telling you of for that language. On second thought, though, this might not be time for joking."

I ran to him and hugged him tight crying loudly in the process. At first in shock, Dad hugged me back, stroking my hair.

"What happened, Y/n/n?", he asked.

"Ha-Harry broke up with me!", I cried.

"Wha- why?", asked Dad, his voice louder and angrier than before.

"On my desk.", I sniffed pointing to the parchment.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry, is there anything I can get you? Do you want to talk about it? Or anything else?", he said upon reading Harry's note, "If it will make you feel better I can think of a couple of useful curses."

"I want to be alone.", I whispered.

The next week I didn't leave my room. Dad would bring me up some food several times a day and leave it outside my room. It took everything in me to come downstairs that next Tuesday into the kitchen and sit at the table in silence while Dad prepared breakfast with a few futile attempts at small talk.

Tonks and Remus walked in through the front door ten minutes later, just as Dad served both of us pancakes - with a smiley face just how he used to make them when I was little.

"Excited for Harry coming tomorrow?", Tonks asked smirking at me, completely oblivious to my suffering.

"I was.", I choked out.

"What do you mean?", Remus cut in.

"The son of a bitch broke up with her!", Dad shouted.

"Lily isn't a-", Remus began.

"Not Lily this is all on James.", Dad said, "James is the bitch."

"The gathering is a no go then?", Tonks asked putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"No!", I said quickly, "I'll be fine... in the worst case I'll just stay in my room."

"Y/n-", Dad began.

"It's fine, really. We've not all been together for months.", I said.

I was wrong. I wasn't fine. The moment Harry walked into the house I ran upstairs wiping off the make up I put on. I did what any other teen would do and turned my music on, loud. Loud enough to drown out the distant chatter downstairs.

... *Third person*

"What's that noise?", James asked, stopping mid joke and looking up where faint music buzzed through the house.

"Y/n.", Sirius said through clenched teeth and stared at Harry.

"I really fucked up.", muttered Harry.