Hermione Granger x Weasley reader- unconditional

So a while back I wrote a chapter about the Weasleys alienating their daughter for being a Slytherin. But I don't think they would actually do if she - you, the reader - was 'different' in this case not house in particular but sexuality, so here is a more positive rewrite of sorts (gay edition).

"You're staring again.", George whispered.

"You could at least try and make it less obvious.", Fred added.

Y/n looked up at them, tearing her eyes away from none other than Hermione Granger. "I don't know what you're talking about.", she said indignantly, her eyes fluttering back to Hermione who was talking passionately about something with Harry and Ron.

"We happen to know who you fancy.", said Fred and Y/n's eyes widened as she blushed bright crimson.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, sis. It's only natural.", said George, "Why don't you ask Ron to put in a good word for you? He's best friends with H-"

"Don't say her name.", Y/n hissed slapping her hand tightly over her elder brother's mouth.

"Her?", asked Fred.

"Well yes, I thought you said you knew...", Y/n whispered realising her mistake.

"That you fancy Harry.", said George after peeling of her hand from his mouth.

"It's not Harry, is it?", Fred asked though it sounded like more of a statement.

"No.", mumbled Y/n.

"Who is it then?", questioned George.

Y/n didn't respond verbally, however she did shoot a pointed look at the golden trio where Hermione had just tipped her head back laughing at one of Ron's comments.

"Hermione.", the twins said together.

"Yes, now shut up. I don't want to fancy her, I really tried to fancy boys but I just can't, and-", Y/n rambled.

"Why would you do that?", Fred asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why would you try to fancy a lad if you know you can't?", George clarified.

"I don't know, I figured I should fancy a boy rather than a girl.", Y/n said, "I didn't want to disappoint anyone."

"But you're not disappointing anyone by being yourself.", said Fred.

"This isn't the way I wanted to tell you.", Y/n laughed wiping away some stray tears, "I had this whole speech written out, look.", from a pocket in her robe Y/n produced a piece of parchment and handed it to George who read it and then passed it to Fred.

"There are a lot of unnecessary words there.", said Fred and ripped of a thin slither of parchment from the bottom, wrote something down and handed it to Y/n, "This is all you need.". Y/n glanced down at the parchment, all that was written on the scrap was:

I, Y/n Weasley, am the most wonderful person, I am funny, I am smart, I am a very talented witch and I am gay.

"You know we love you no matter what.", said George.

"Hey, maybe it's better this way, now we have another common interest.", said Fred.

"In girls that is.", George clarified.

Y/n looked at the pair and embraced them tightly. "Thank you.", she whispered.

"What are brothers for?", asked George, "So, why don't you ask Ron to put in a good word for you? He is best friends with her."