Bellatrix Lestrange x Reader - Dangerous Loving

Request by:
CathlynSeo
You gave me a dangerous amount of free reign with this request... I really hope it's at least close to what you wanted:)

In this imagine Bellatrix did not marry Rodolphus Lestrange which is why I'm using her maiden name.
I've always had a pretty rigid mindset about how 'baddies are bad, gooddies are good' end of story, but recently I saw a post that made me think - "growing up is when you stop being scared of villains and start wanting to have sex with them". And it's true. All the straight girls have Draco to fullfill their hot bad boy dreams but the lesbians and bi girls have Bellatrix. And yes I know she is insane but damn it there's something hot about her. I am fully aware how hypocritical I'm being since I don't like book Snape (I can't dislike movie Snape because of Allan Rickman) and whatever I try and say Bellatrix is worse when it comes to the good-evil scale BUT what can I say? I have long but accepted the fact that my 'type' is mentally unstable and I'm ok with it. That being said let the story commence!

I stared down at the newspaper in my hand in shock. Two words burned into my mind, were engraved into the back of my eyes-

Bellatrix Black

We had a complicated relationship, to say the least. I had loved her since our Hogwarts days but things became very complicated when Lord Voldemort came into the picture. She begged me to join him with her but I couldn't, not him. I thought back to our last moments together...

I woke up to the sound of owls outside my window. Quietly I untangled myself from the bedsheets that covered Bellatrix's and my naked bodies. Her curls cascaded down adorning her pale back. I loved to watch her like this: at peace. Yesterday had been a bad day; I knew it the second she stormed into the house, her footsteps were heavy and loud echoing through the hall.

"Y/n.", she yelled.

With a heavy sigh I placed down my quill and walked out to meet her, for a brief second allowing myself the luxury of just watching her stand in front of me, a loose strand of hair rising and falling in time with her breathing.

"Bella.", I greeted calmly.

In the blink of an eye I was in our bedroom with her on top of me. Ragged breaths, petty praises, two bodies merged into one even if just for the night.That had been our relationship for the past few months. Nothing more than a distraction or escape. But I clung onto it with everything I had because she was all I had. That was why I cherished those mornings when she stayed, when I could forget the war and harbour these memories.

Smiling and wrapped in a thin silk robe I strolled to the window and opened it the cool air sobering me and bringing me back to reality. One by one, I untied the letters from the owls till I got to the one that dropped of The Daily Prophet. Not even bothering to read the headline, I payed the owl and shut the window tightly as though in fear of the tranquillity of this moment slip away.

I glanced over at Bellatrix's sleeping form and padded down the stairs into the kitchen to make breakfast in hope that she would stay with me to eat. I sat at the island as the food cooked and the coffee brewed, a calmness overtaking me. I remember wondering if this is what my life would look like without the war. Long mornings with Bellatrix, breakfast in bed and reading together in the garden maybe followed by walks filled with deep conversations. I imagined children running around, Bellatrix and I laughing together as they flew around the garden on their toy brooms.

A scream broke the silence which engulfed me, then the stairs shaking as Bellatrix thundered down them and into the kitchen wand in hand The Daily Prophet in the other one of my robes messily hanging of her slim form.