Harry Potter- SMUT

This was one of the first imagines I ever began to write - it has been an unfinished draft for over a year so I decided it's finally time to finish it:)

Y/n's POV

I giggled softly as I snatched the glasses of my boyfriend's head, we were sat on his bed in the boys dormitory since boys can't get up the girls' dorm stairs.

"Y/n...", Harry said squinting his eyes at me.

"Harry...", I mocked him. I was laughing a lot at this point as he scowled at me but squealed in surprise as he turned his body to press against me and gently shove me me to lie on the bed. He had me pinned down by his hips and used one hand to secure my hands above my head while the other took his glasses back.

"Thank you.", Harry smirked. 

I tried to formulate a sentence in response, however all that came out was a series of random syllables. Harry seemed to notice our position too as his cheeks flushed a deep red but he didn't move of me instead kissed me deeply.

"I much prefer my glasses on, Y/n.", Harry said after we pulled away separating each word by pecking my lips and then jaw and then neck, "Because then I can see how beautiful you are."

"Not to bad yourself Mr Potter.", I panted between heavier breaths as Harry's lips worked on my neck.

"So beautiful, Y/n.", he mumbled into my neck.

I smiled and used the moment to flip us over so I now lay on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him, the slow and passionate kiss soon becoming rougher and more needy. I tangled my hands in his hair while Harry's hands travelled to my waist and, slowly like a young child testing their boundaries, slipped lower to rest on my arse.

"That was... wow.", I gasped for air once we pulled away.

"Wow.", Harry confirmed his hand still resting comfortably on my butt began to rub up and down to my mid thigh.

"Harry?", I said.

"Hmm.", he hummed to let me know he was paying attention.

"Do you want to umm...", I lifted my head to look at him shyly.

"I- well if you do- Do you?", Harry asked, I swallowed hard and nodded. His eyes briefly widened from surprise then grew darker with a new emotion. 

The hands on my butt squeezed lightly making me moan quietly. In order to muffle the noises from escaping my mouth I pressed my lips to Harry's. He quickly moved his kisses down my jawline and neck and to my collar bone which was exposed thanks to the top two undone buttons on my shirt.

Another moan erupted from my chest as Harry bit gently bit down on the skin on my neck and then blew on the spot sending shivers of pleasure through my body. Clearly growing tired of the slower pace and lack of control he had from beneath me, he flipped us over again so he lay on top of me his hips pressing flush against mine, one of his hands holding my arms above my head and the other holding him so he hovered above me. His lips attacked my neck once again, leaving a trail leading down to my exposed cleavage. I squirmed beneath him and let out fast and ragged breaths separated by little moans.

The moment was ruined by the door opening causing Harry to jump of me as I rapidly sat up fixing my uniform.

"Oh, hello Y/n, Harry. Keep it quick will ya? I wanted to get changed.", Seamus said smirking, "I'll keep Neville out. Have fun- but not too much."

And with that he left leaving both Harry and I with flushed cheeks. I looked at Harry who was trying, and failing to stop himself from laughing. Soon we were both laughing uncontrollably.