Tom Riddle Smut- I wanna be your master

A request by @Mybluebirdshark I'm sorry I wanted to tag you properly but sometimes I just can't seem to manage to tag anyone. If anyone can please explain to me how to tag people please let me know in the comments. I do a different thing every single time and it sometimes works sometimes doesn't - a bit like my cooking actually. Anywho, I'm just stalling so here we go...

Includes: dom!reader, bondage, edging, choking and toys
I tried my best with the request but I'm not the best at writing edging and begging so I hope it's alright:)

...

Wait, I did it! Mybluebirdshark If you're looking for some Tom Riddle fanfics they have a reading list dedicated to just that:)

...

I stared across the common room at Tom, I wasn't trying to hide it and everyone knew better than to say anything. A girl from the year bellow was casually leaning over the arm rest of the chair he was sitting on and chatting away to him, gripping his arm and giggling at his presumably monotone responses. Openly staring at her chest, Tom could not have appeared more disinterested but the girl didn't seem to mind, once you hear enough rumours about Tom's sex life most people would be willing to give it a go and since our relationship wasn't exactly public it was fair game - I didn't blame the girl, I wasn't even angry at her but Tom was another story. Relationship. That's what we called it but it was far from the norm. At first we were just having sex but soon Tom found he didn't like me messing around with others, he wanted me to be his only. That was obviously fine by me but when I asked for him to also be monogamous it caused a problem, one ultimatum later Tom wordlessly agreed, his 'attachment' to me must've won over his distaste towards conventional relationships.

 I glanced down at my firewhisky and put it down, summoning a bottle of butterbeer; I was going to be fully in control later and that meant sober. Finally, Tom met my gaze and smirked before pulling the girl onto his lap. I gritted my teeth and resisted the urge of finding someone to use to get back at him. Instead I smiled and raised my bottle in his direction

The evening dragged on, I watched as Tom pleasured the girl and had her riding his thigh, nothing about it was discrete yet most people either didn't care or didn't dare to look. Once, the girl had wobbled away to the drinks table I stood up and made my way out of the common room, I knew Tom was following me but I didn't bother look back. I found the room of requirements and entered, sitting down on the large double bed I had wished into being. Not a minute later, the doors opened and Tom came in and looked at me calculatingly. I smiled sweetly and pointed to the bed while I stood up to stand in front of it.

"Are you going to do a little show for me?", he smirked watching my every move.

"Oh, you have no idea.", I laughed and pulled of my school robe revealing my uniform, my wand tucked into the band of my skirt. I pulled it out and quickly pointed it at Tom, "Incarcerous!", thick ropes appeared out of thin air and bound Tom to the four poster bed, each limb to one of the posts. He gasped and glared at me swearing under his breath. Satisfied with myself, I sauntered towards the Slytherin and looked down at him my eyes landing on his trousers, I tutted, "You didn't even clean up after her?"

"Thought you might like to see.", he answered back.

I tutted again and waved my wand over him, removing his uniform, making it appear in a pile next to the bed, "Better." Next, I removed my own uniform leaving me in plain, dark green underwear. I walked closer towards him and regarded him, he had given up on trying to break the restraints and taken to staring me down. I couldn't help but grin, I liked seeing him like that; I liked having control over him. Sparing a glance at his boxers I grinned wider, there was already a bulge visible but I wasn't going to touch him yet, both him and I knew that I wouldn't touch him until he begged and he wasn't ready to swallow his pride yet. I pulled of my underwear and crawled onto the bed, straddling his thigh.