Sirius Black- Gayyy

This totally platonic because Remus and Sirius are 100% in love.

My eyes burned into the back of the Marauders' heads. "Y/n! Y/n! What the hell are you staring at?"

"Nothing.", I countered but continued staring at them, "They might be some of the most egocentric and annoying arseholes I have ever had the displeasure of meeting."

"Who?", Lily asked.

"Who do you think? The Marauders, always sneaking around, losing us house points."

"I guess.", she hummed, "Why are you so bothered all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, they're just really getting on my nerves. And I'd actually like to win the house cup this year."

"Hey, Y/l/n! Take a picture it'll last longer!", Black shouted but was quickly hit on the back of the head by Remus.

"Yeah, I'll take a picture and then I'll burn it!", I said immediately regretting the pathetic comeback.

"You tried, Y/n/n, you tried.", he smirked and winked at me.

"I hate them so much.", I groaned.

"Y/n, you've been friends since first year.", Lily stated.

"We're not friends.", I denied, "They're way to annoying to be my friends."

"Whatever you say. What are you doing later? I was wondering if we could go study in the library."

"Sorry, I promised James and Sirius I'd help them convince Remus into helping them with a new prank.", I replied.

"We're not friends.", mocked Lily before standing up, "I got to go meet up with Sev, see you later Y/n/n."

...

"Alright everyone knows the plan?", James asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Sirius and I go and place the fireworks in the dungeons, you and Remus sort out the great hall and Peter stays with the map on lookout. Let's go!", I shouted and bounded out of the room.

"Can you be quiet for a second?", Sirius asked amused, "We don't want to be caught."

"Sounds like we're going to have sex in a broom closet.", I laughed.

"What!?"

"With the whole being quiet and not being caught? Never mind. Come on this looks like a good place to start. What was the spell Remus talked about, again?"

"He's already put the spell on the fireworks, they will go of in three hours."

We worked in silence fastening the Fireworks into place until we heard footsteps down the hall. "Shit.", breathed Sirius as we stared at each other.

"What do we do?", I asked in a hushed tone.

"Do you trust me?", he asked.

"No, not really.", I answered but before I could say anything else Sirius pulled me towards him and kissed me. It may have been the most pathetic kiss in the history [or should I say kisstory?] of kisses. Both our mouths were shut tight as we tried to move our faces as though we were in the midst of a snogging session.

"Y/l/n! Black! What- What on earth are you doing?", Professor McGonagall shrieked, too busy to notice the fireworks above her, "Of to bed both of you! And for Merlin's sake don't do this in the corridor! Now I owe Albus ten galleons, I was sure you were both queer.", the last part was said in a whisper.

Once we had walked a sufficient distance away from McGonagall I twisted my face into disgust and hit Sirius hard on the arm, "Don't ever do that again!", I screamed.

"Oh, come on we both know you've been dying to kiss me."

"NO! No, I haven't!", I said, "Although at least now I'm sure I'm a lesbian."

"Mhmm, I think I actually need to speak to Moony about something.", Sirius nodded in agreement.

Yeah, it's bad. but it's late and I have a lot of exams and I just wanted to write a small crappy update so here you go lmao:)