dinner with Bakugo 1

Deku walked into class seeing Bakugo sitting in front of his desk as always. He placed his backpack on the floor next to his chair as he sat down.

Deku
"Good morning Kacchan!"

Bakeugo
"Mornin' damn nerd!"

Deku chuckled, Mr. Aziawa walked into the classroom.

Aziawa
"Good morning class today-"

Eri
"Dad! I got you a gift!"

She was holding a cabbage.

Aziawa
"Oh... thank you Eri. Now can you go play with Mic until 2:15?"

Eri
"Okay, dad!"

And Aziawa placed it on his desk to be placed in water later.

Aziawa
"Sorry about that class."

Halfway through class, everyone was doing paperwork.

Deku was fidgeting with his sleeves, which means he's stressed. But only Bakugo knows this about Deku, Bakugo knows a lot about Deku that most people don't because they've known each other from a young age.

Aziawa
"Since you have been quiet this long then I'll allow you to work with a partner. But if you get too loud ill take away this privilege."

This was a perfect opportunity for bakugo to ask Deku what's wrong.

Bakugo
"Oi, Deku are you okay?"

Deku
"I'm fine Kacchan! Don't worry."

Bakugo nodded.

Bakugo
"Well, the old hag is making your favorite tonight you wanna come over tonight for dinner?"

Deku's expression lights up. Since miss. Izuku had passed from a Villian attack. Deku struggled with his rent and to pay for his food. So Kacchan inviting him over was an opportunity. But Deku didn't want to burden Kacchan with this. Everyone in UA thinks Deku lives with his aunt, but his aunt passed away before he was born. Miss Izuku didn't talk about her family to anyone because everyone on her side of the family is dead, and Deku's dad left him at a young age so Deku doesn't know anyone from that side of the family.

Deku
"I would love to but I don't want to burden you or your mom.

Bakugo
"Deku, mom has to meet someone at 9 so she's going to leave at 8. You won't burden me or her. So you coming?"

Deku
"Alright, I'll come. What time?"

Bakugo
"Come at 6:30."

Deku
"Alright ill be there-"

The bell rang and everyone left the room.

At 6:30

Deku knocked on the door, miss Bakugo answered.

Mitsuki
"Ah! Izuku dear! How are you! Bakugo just got out of the shower. BAKUGO YOUR GUEST IS HERE!!"

Bakugo
"ALRIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME YOU OLD HAG!"

Mitsuki walked back to the kitchen.

Bakugo
"Hey, you damn nerd! That old hag will be done in about five minutes-"

Mitsuki
"Can you boys set the table?"

Bakugo & Deku
"Yeah, whatever/ sure."

Bakugo
"Today, in class. What were you fidgeting about?"

The truth is that Deku had failed to pay his house bills this month and if he didn't pay it by next month then he'd be kicked out of his rental house. But he didn't want Bakugo to know and risk him telling someone.

Deku
"Just stuck on one of the questions on our homework was all."

Bakugo nodded and continued to lay out the dishes on the table.

Mitsuki
Alright, dinners ready! I'm going to get ready to go you kids eat up.

Deku
"Thank mis bakugo!"

Mitsuki
"Your welcome Izuku. Go eat your dinner brat."

Bakugo
"Yeah, yeah I'm going."

After dinner, Mitsuki left.

Bakugo
"So, what do you want to do?"

Deku
"I don't know."

Bakugo
"Well, what do you do at this time?"

Deku
"Ethier works or on the days that I'm off I'd do homework."

Bakugo
"You have a job?"

Deku
"Yeah three of them, Auntie can't afford to pay my school bill so I work three jobs to pay for school."

Bakugo
"When was the last time you've done something fun?"

Deku awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. He hasn't done anything but goes to school, work, done his homework, workout, and then go to sleep. The last thing enjoyable he'd done was to watch a movie with his mother. That was almost three years ago.

Bakugo
"Come on, we are going to have some fun."

Bakugo had grabbed Deku's arm and lead him to his bedroom where he turned on a console. He pulled out two controllers giving one to Deku.

The logo of a video game popped up.

Deku
"What are we playing?"

Bakugo
"Mario kart!"

The Mario kart tune starts playing, Bakugo presses start and they choose their characters.

Bakugo
"Did you choose Yoshi?"

Deku
"What he's adorable!"

Bakugo starts laughing.

Deku
"Well, what did you pick?"

Bakugo
"Bowser! The best one!"

Deku
"Is that because he us to be a boss battle?"

Bakugo
"So? What's wrong with that?!"

They both start laughing. The race starts and they race. Bago barely won 1st place against link, Deku got 5th place.

Deku
"How'd you get first?!"

Bakugo
"Cause' I'm the best!"

They played so long that Mitsuki had come home at eleven o'clock and slapped the back of Bakugo's head.

Mitsuki
"Get your ass to bed! Sorry Izuku dear, but it's late your Aunt is probably worried sick about you! You should get going, hun'. And please come back anytime dear."

Deku
"Okay Miss Bakugo. Bye Kacchan!"

Bakugo
"Bye you damn nerd!"

Mitsuki
"Please hun' call me Mitsuki."

Deku
"Oh ok, bye Mitsuki!"

Deku waves bye and walks to his scruffed up house.