"hey!" 7

After Deku got released from Recovery Girl's office and made it back to his dorm with Bakugo.

Bakugo
"Back early?"

Deku scoffed and rolled his eyes walking over to Bakugo who was cooking at the stove.

Deku
"What are you cooking? It smells good."

Bakugo
"Salmon with fried vegetables."

Deku
"Yummy."

Bakugo
"Is your hand okay? Do you need some ice?"

Deku
"I'm okay Kacchan, just a little sore."

Bakugo
"I swear you're going to immuned to breaking your bones."

Deku chuckled while he watched as Bakugo cooked the fish.

Bakugo
"Pops called today and asked me to come to visit this weekend. Do you want to come?"

Deku
"Sure, how long are they wanting you to stay?"

Bakugo
"Just the weekend, we come back on Sunday."

Deku
"Cool, I'm going to go do my homework... Is today's homework hard?"

Bakugo
"Not really, just an essay."

Deku sarcastically puts his good hand up and lets out a monotone yay. He entered his bedroom and put his bag down next to the desk and pulled out his homework Aziawa had dropped off to him in Recovery Girl's office.

~a time skip because why not~

3/27/2400
(March)
Friday afternoon
4:26

Bakugo
"Hey Deku, you are done packing?"

Deku
"Yeah. I'm assuming you are too?"

Bakugo nods.

Bakugo
"It's an hour bus ride from here compared to your work."

Deku nods, grabbing his backpack which was black and has an orange X on the front, which is only sold as Bakugo's Merchandise piece.

Bakugo
"You buy my merch?"

Deku
"Yeah... Why?"

Bakugo showed Deku his backpack which was green with a red horizontal line going right through the middle. Deku smiled, he put the backpack on his back and walked over to Bakugo. Surprisingly the two boys including Todoroki had grown very famous so they had already produced their merch, they even have to put on a disguise to try and fit in with the crowd. Even Deku wears a wig when he works his shifts.

Deku
"Aww, I didn't know you owned my merch."

They walked out of their apartments and down the hall where Denki was walking into the dorm with Mina, Sero, and Kirishima. Denki starred at Bakugo and Deku then back the group.

Denki
"Do they live here?"

Mina smacks the back of his head and tells him that it's Bakugo and Deku.

Mina
"Where are you two going?"

Bakugo
"We are visiting my parents. We'll be back on Sunday."

Mina
"Okay, have fun."

They walked out of the building and down to the bus stop.

Bakugo
"Deku, my long-lost sister is going to be there."

Deku
"Okay, what's wrong with that?"

Bakugo
"It's Toga, she's my long-lost sister. That's why I refuse to fire at her during the attacks. She'll know more about what happened."