wolf bakugo?! 3

In the morning Deku wakes up at 4 a.m., he kisses Bakugo's cheek. He hops out of bed, putting the clothes he narrowed folded up neatly on bakugo's nightstand, picking up his homework shoving it in his bag. He pushed his work uniforms out of the way so he could put them into his bag. He then slipped on his shoes. He gently woke Bakugo, who is not a morning person, was difficult to wake.

Deku
"Kacchan, babe. I've got to go. Bye, I love you~!"

Bakugo
"Bye nerd, love you too..."

He fell back asleep.

Deku tells Mitsuki bye and skates out of the house with a piece of toast she offered him. By the time Deku got to school, it was 5 o'clock. He knocked on the door "class 1A ONLY " tapped onto the door.

Cece
"Come in!"

He walks into the room.

Deku
"Are you Cece? Class 1A guidance counselor?"

Cece
"That's me, want coffee?"

Deku
"No thanks."

Cece
"So I heard that you're living on your own? How's that been going?"

Deku
"Good, umm why am I here again?"

Cece
"Because Aziawa wants to make sure you mentally stable. Sit, please."

6:00

Cece
"Thank you for coming, be sure to be here only on Friday's at 5!"

Deku
"Will do, thanks miss. Counsel!"

As Deku was skating down the hall he heard his name being called.

Bakugo
"Hey, Deku."

Deku
"Hey, Kacchan!"

Bakugo
"Where did you run off to this morning?"

Deku
"Aziawa made me go to Cece our guidance counselor. I had to be there by 5."

Bakugo
"Oh cool-"

Kirishima
"Denki watch out!"

Denki bumped into Bakugo and fell to the ground. Bakugo turns around to see who bumped into him.

Denki
"S-Sorry B-Bakugo!!"

Bakugo reached his hand out helping Denki from the ground.

Bakugo
"Are you okay?"

Denki
"Yeah... Thanks bakugo!"

Bakugo
"Tch, whatever..."

During gym practice

Deku and Bakugo got partnered together for a bonding exercise and a demonstration.

Aziawa
"Okay let's say that you're fired at with a fire attack? What do you do?"

Bakugo/Deku
"Counterattack."

Aziawa
"So Bakugo, Deku is targeted and doesn't realize it. What do you do?"

Bakugo
"Well, you'd pull Deku out of position as soon as the attack is fired."

Aziawa
"Both of you have been captured and are held in the LOV, what do you do?"

Deku
"First get out of the chains and bonds, they are most likely specialized for quirks so whatever you don't use your quirk. Next, find a vent get Kacchan to do a low volume explosive enough to open the vent."

Bakugo
"Then when you crawl through the vents go left, right twice, then continue left you should fall out of the vent system. Gather any information you can while your there."