Jirou...? 15

"Omg we should totally have a sleepover! Girls only!" Mina blurted we she was talking to the girls at lunch. Jirou wasn't there, she decided to go skateboarding. "Momo? Are you alright? *Kero* " Momo comes out of her lose of though. "Yeah... Just something on my mind..." Uraraka leans her head on her hand, "is this about Jirou?" Momo nods, "yes, she hasn't acted herself recently... she's either really snappy or wants to be alone 24/7. Its just not like her."

That's not what I meant but she's got a point.

Uraraka though as she looks surprised at Momo, "I guess your right, I haven't noticed that before." Momo continues to look at her tray, thinking. "I'm going to go ask if she's okay." The other girls nod. "So no sleepover?" Tsu slaps the back of Mina's head. "No shit sherlock *Kero* "

"Jirou...?" Momo found her sitting on a bench, she takes a seat next to her. "What do you want?!" Momo shrugged, "just wanted to see if your alright." Jirou scoffed, "well your seeing me now and I'm fine. So get out of here." Momo grabs Jirou's arm as she goes to get up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO!!" Jirou normally wouldn't bark back at you. "Your not Jirou are you?" Jirou throws Momo down and hurries off, Leaving a scrap on Momo's face in the process. Momo goes back to the table and sat down with the girls.

"Are you okay?! What happened?! Your hurt Momo!!" Momo rests her arms on the table. "Well girls, I got our answer. Jirou isn't her self... she barked at me when I grabbed her arm and she threw me down... that's not Jirou behavior... Right?" Momo's confidence dropped as she got nothing in response. "Sorry Momo, but I don't think anyone believes you." Mina said in an awkward tone. "O-oh. I see." The bell rang and every separated.

After school Momo stayed behind to talk to Mr. Aziawa. "Yes Momo." She took a deep breath. "I think Jirou isn't acting herself. Nobody else believes me so I wanted to ask you if you can keep an eye on her to see if me predictions are correct." Aziawa nods, "alright, I'll keep an eye on her and I'll tell you if your correct." Momo's smile gleams as she thanked Aziawa and left his classroom.

Aziawa was surprised to see how he didn't notice it before. But Momo's predictions where correct and he'd asked Jirou and Momo to stay after class

"Are we wait for someone or what." Jirou snapped at Aziawa. Aziawa simply nods, "then who is it-" a tall young boy walks through the class door. "Sorry I'm late Dad. I got held back." Aziawa looks up at Shinso, "It alright." He leaned into Shinso's ear. "We need you to brainwash Jirou over here, get her to tell the truth." He turns back towards Momo and Jirou. Shinso looks Jirou up and down, "I don't recognize you... who are you?" Jirou get offended, "I am Jir-" He brainwashes her. "Alright ask away." Momo starts, "are you okay?" Jirou shakes her head no. "What's wrong?" Jirou looks towards Momo in a very cool manner, which is very frightening. She then chuckled, "I made a bet... to keep you safe Momo..." Momo looks towards Aziawa, terrified. "What kind of bet?" Jirou looks towards Aziawa, "they leave Momo alone if I give them permission to take over my body...If not then Momo..." She drags her thumb across her throat. "Who are they?" Jirou shrugs, "Well what did they look like?" Jirou scratched her neck. "black dress... red horns... demon tail... yellow eyes... short hair..." She turns towards Momo. "Save me please-!" She broke away from Shinso spell and became her snappy self. Shinso shakes his head telling Aziawa that he can't use his quirk again, Aziawa sends Jirou out of the class. "Alright, we need to watch where Jirou goes and if anything suspicious happens." Shinso and Momo agree and leave his classroom, "finally sleep!!"