New Villains part 3, chap. 21

After they interrogated the girl Aziawa and Shinsou informed the head of the school. A week later the whole city was on alert, looking for this Villain. But this was no luck.

Reminder Bakugo has been missing for a year and a half, the police refuse to help anything that goes on longer than a year.

Deku had just dropped Izuko off with Toga. "Hey Deku-kun!! Want to eat lunch with us-" the Villain bell rang and everyone got their uniform on. Kirishima and Uraraka were walking down the same hall patrolling, "do you see anything?". No answer, "Uraraka-" Uraraka was directly behind Kirishima with a knife, he dodges Uraraka's attack and bolts down the hall trying to find something to use. He got to the cafeteria where the villain with the knife tattoo was, with Bakugo sitting on the ground tied up with chains. The rest of 1-A was standing in the cafeteria shocked, except Deku was absent. Kirishima remembered Uraraka was behind him as she cackled, running the blade against the wall. Kirishima turns around as Uraraka pinned him to the ground, Kirishima was holding Uraraka away from his body. "Kirishima! Uraraka!" Momo exclaimed. "It seems you have a traitor amongst your class." Kirishima throws Uraraka off him she lands near the new villain. "Isn't that right~" the Villain grabs Uraraka's chin, she grins and agrees with them. "Uraraka how could you?" She just rolls her eyes and flips them off. "Now for you~ wouldn't you love to see your friends die in front of your eyes?! How about we start with this one?" Everyone notices Deku tied up against the wall, looking absolutely pissed. "Aww~ are you mad~" The Villain jerks the muzzle off Deku. "Got anything to say?" Deku smirks, "You're the worst fucking brother ever... Mom would be disappointed in you." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "You asshole!" He goes to kick Deku but Deku puts the hand cuffs in front of the kick, forcing the chains to break off his hands. Deku then fights back, pushing his brother to the ground. His brother's hood comes flying off, he had White hair, a deep scar on his right eye, and had a knife tattoo. "Heh, at least I am dad's favorite." Deku let shadow king to come out, "at least I'm not a cry baby that keeps running back to daddy for money. Deku has no part in this because father left him at age two, he's just a lying Villain." Deku sneaks over to Bakugo as Uraraka goes to beat up Kirishima again.

"Hey, Does anything hurt?" Bakugo shakes his head. "Here let me get that." Deku removes the muzzle and the chains, Deku sees blood stains on his clothes and feels guilty. "I'm sorry, I should have done more to find you or help you... I-" Bakugo puts his hands on Deku's cheeks, "Calm down, its not your fault." Bakugo says in a very quiet and weak tone. "How is Izuko?" Deku smiles, "He's grown quiet a bit sense last time you saw him. He can crawl around, has yet to walk or talk." Bakugo smiles and kisses Deku's nose. "I missed you..." Deku's tear start running down his face, " I missed you too-" Deku jerks around as he senses someone behind him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" It was his brother, he grabbed the back of Deku's head yanking on his hair. He pulled Deku away from Bakugo, Bakugo was too weak to move. Deku was unable to move. He finds his brother's leg with his foot and jerks out his weight. He falls to the ground with a loud boom. "Get Kacchan out of here." A couple of his classmates pick up Bakugo and get him to a safe place. "To your left, Pikachu." A Villain was charging at the group. Denki grabbed a metal pole and charged it with his quirk. Once Denki hit the villain he drop down as the electricity runs through the body. He picks up Bakugo's left arm and continues to walk. "Fancy move Dunce face." Denki smiled. "Thanks Bakugo." Sero rolled his eyes. "Let just get you to Recovery Girl."

"Katsuki!!" Toga ran up to Bakugo hugging him tightly. "It's okay, Toga. I'm okay." She laughed. "Sure you are, now let's get you patched up." As Toga patched up her brother's wounds Izuko crawls over to Bakugo grabbing his pants. Bakugo brushes Izuko's hair out of his face. "I'm done now- Oh, it seems he found you." Bakugo picked up Izuko. "Hey squirt, you've grown quite a bit." Izuko smiles and puts his hands on Bakugo's face. Bakugo smiles back. "Woah you can smiled." Denki shouts. "I'm not angry 24/7 dimwit." Sero laughs.