Toga 8

Time skip a couple of years ahead
Update
Bakugo- 19
Deku-18

The Villian bell rang on a regular Tuesday as class 1A run out of their classroom seeing Shigaraki on one side of the room, Toga on the other, and Dabi leaning against the wall playing on his phone. All of 1A is there, standing behind Toga.

Toga
"I've had enough of your bullshit! Okay! All you want me to do is drink blood! You do know I don't only drink blood! I need actual food too. I don't even want to be here! Fight you in this room with a bunch of heroes behind me! Yes, you heroes! Hello Izuku, Katsuki. Anyways, you don't even know what I won't do you?"

Shigaraki
"A knife?"

Toga
"Hell no. What I want is to be free from you and this bounty on my head. You probably don't know this but I didn't sign up to the LOV! I was forced to be here! I was forced to sign a contract! I want my doctoring degree back! I want to walk around town and not be pinned to the ground!"

Toga pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket.

Toga
"But luckily I have a time limit on this! In exactly ten minutes this doesn't apply anymore! I can finally leave, pay my bounties, and spend time with my family worry-free! I just have to wait...
Patiently, like I haven't been waiting for 8 years!"

Her breath was quicker than when she started. Deku and Bakugo start walking forward but they were stopped but Aziawa.

Bakugo
"What the hell?!"

Aziawa
"Wait for Shigaraki to step into the trap before advancing."

Aziawa whispers.

Bakugo
"Whatever."

Both of them step back into place. Todoroki leaned against the wall freezing it completely making Dabi stuck to the wall. Both of his hands were out in front of him, unable to move.

Dabi
"Nice move Little brother, nice move."

Shigaraki stepped forward towards Dabi and his leg fell through the fake tile causing him to fall.

Bakugo and Deku approach Toga, she hugged Bakugo.

Later in Principal Nezu's office.

Nezu
"So you're telling me that you never wanted to be a Villian but a doctor?"

Toga
"Yes sir."

Nezu
"Okay... We are going to lock you up just to see if you're telling the truth."

Toga
"I'm fine with that."

Nezu
"Congratulations you passed the test!"

Toga
"Wait what..."

Nezu
"Most Villian testify against it. Now get out of my office."

Toga
"Okay! Thank you! But umm where will I go after this?"

Nezu
"You wanted to be a doctor yes? Although no hospitals around here will allow past Villians to work there, I'm sure Recovery Girl will be thrilled to have a helping hand."

Toga
"Okay, I'll go see her now!"

Later when Toga joined Bakugo and Deku for lunch.

"I know I can't believe I'm going to help Recovery Girl in her office! I-"

Tv
"Breaking news Toga Bakugo is no longer a threat to be seen as you can see here she spilled the beans that she was never actually a villain!

Toga
" What the-"