welcome to the family 30

Izuko got up from his bed as he heard voices downstairs. He got up and cautiously walked down stairs. "Hey kid-" Bakugo went to say. "EEP!!!" Deku chuckled and walked over to his son. "Are you alright sweetie?" Izuko nods, "Sorry." Bakugo chuckled, "It's alright brat." Izuko smiled brightly. "You want some pancakes?" Izuko gasped, "Yeah!!" He climbed into the chair quickly, Deku put down three plates. "thanks Papa!!" Deku smiled as they started to eat breakfast.

Bakugo was watching the news when Deku and Izuko walked in. "Dad! I helped do the dishes!!" Bakugo smiled, "I bet you did a good job." Deku sat beside Bakugo and started watching too. "Breaking news the number one pro hero Deku is dead!! We found his body in the back alleys behind UA high school!!" Izuko looked between The TV and Deku. "But your right here papa??" Deku chuckled, "How about I explain it?" Deku began to explain what exactly happened. "That suck." Bakugo scoffs, "You got the idea kiddo." Knock..... knock.... knock Deku warily got up and opened the door. "Oli!!!" Oliver was weakly leaning against the door frame. "Help me out Katsuki!!" Deku was panicking as Oliver falls unconscious against Deku.

"Ugh..." Oliver slowly sits up. "Oh thank god your alright. You blacked out on the door step and I panicked. Although I found no injuries on you. Anyways, are you hungry?" Oliver nods, "Yes thank you!" Deku walks out of the room and down to the kitchen. "Your the guy at the ice cream shop right? I don't have any other memory of you..." Oliver smiled, "Yeah I am. Do you remember my name? I can't remember if I gave it to you." Izuko shakes his head. "Its Oliver, you can call me Oli." Izuko smiles, "Oli, are you my brother?" Oliver chokes, "I- I mean if you want me to be!" Izuko grabs Oliver's hand and pulls him into the kitchen. "Papa I have a brother!" Deku exchanges looks with Oliver and smiled. "Welcome to the family. I am warning you I gets Chaotic but you probably already know that." Oli chuckles. Bakugo walks in and gently rubs both Izuko and Oli's heads. "I did the laundry so they UA hero outfits should be ready in about an hour." Deku thanks Bakugo and Izuko sparks a conversation with Oliver. "You're welcome shitty Deku."