hiding Izuko 14

The next day Deku watches the clock like an owl, finally Aziawa dismissed him to Miss Toga's Office

"Hey Toga, Anaya." Toga was showing Recovery Girl a few files, Anaya greets Deku and gave him Izuko. "He's a calm kid Deku, I wish my siblings where this silent... Ah, sorry trailed off, have a nice day Deku." Deku smiles and waves Anaya bye. He sneaks towards the bathrooms before the dismissal bell rang. He leaned against the stall door sliding his body weight down. He sighed, pulling out a milk bottle and started feeding Izuko. His phone binges, he pulls it out.

Kacchan New Message,

Oi, nerd. Did you get Izuko?

Deku chuckles as he responds with a picture of Izuko sucking on his bottle.

Don't worry Kacchan I got him.

Bakugo smirks and he sees the picture. "Bakugo, When is Midoriya coming back?" Bakugo looked up, "I donno, sometime?" Aziawa nods for him to follow him into his office. Aziawa closed the door behind him and leans in and whispers. "How are you and Midoriya doing as first time parents?" Bakugo opens his phone to the picture Deku sent him. "He's doing good, he's a pretty chill kid. He has started grabbing random things like blankets and fingers." Aziawa pats Bakugo's shoulder, "If you ever need any help come to me." He looks at the picture again. "Wait, that's today? And is that a bathroom stall?" Bakugo nods, "Yeah our babysitter could watch him at this hour, Deku plans to sit in there until school gets call out." Aziawa shakes his head, "children these days, alright go sit down."

Deku puts his phone down, Izuko starts to turn away from the bottle which normally indicates that he's full. Deku puts the bottle away and pulls out a cloth so he can burp him. After that Deku hears foot steps come into the bathroom, they do their business and leave. He continues to burp Izuko and change his diaper, Izuko opened his eyes. Deku notices and whispers to him, "Hey honey~!" Izuko starts to laugh and reached out for something, Deku just grabbed a stuffed squid and gives it to him. Izuko just holds it for now, squeezing its body. Deku finished changing the diaper and he picks Izuko up, he supports his neck now that Izuko can hold up his own head... sort of. The second bell rings for the next period, where everyone eats lunch. Deku hurried out of the bathroom before the second bell rang and everyone is dismissed to lunch, he made right in time because as soon as he sat down at the lunch table behind the wall the bell rang and everyone burst through classmate and teachers into the lunch room. Deku notices Bakugo coming out of the bottom exit, Bakugo walked over to Deku and Izuko.

"Hey, I got your lunch." Deku grabbed and orange container out of his bag. Bakugo sat down next to Deku, Izuko turned his head trying to grab Bakugo's shirt. He scoffed and put his finger in Izuko's grasp. Deku put the orange container in front of Bakugo and pulled out his own out and put it in front of him, he then grabbed a water bottle from his bag. "Do you want a water?" Bakugo grabs Izuko so Deku can access his bag easier. "Yea."

a few minutes later Kirishima spots Bakugo and Deku and decides to sit with them. "Hey guys- oh shit." Kirishima noticed Izuko. "I'm just going to go-" Bakugo stops Kirishima from leaving. "Kiri, just sit down." he does. "So... you guys have a kid?" Deku lays his head down on the desk, Bakugo answers Kirishima. "Yeah, we don't want anyone to know. So could you like, not tell anyone?..." Kirishima nods, "sure bro. Is this why Midobro left class early?" Bakugo nods, they both look over at Deku who was asleep on the table. Izuko grabs two of Kirishima's fingers, Izuko starts giggling. "He seems to like you. Do you want to hold him?" Kirishima shakes his head, "I don't want to accidentally use my quirk." Bakugo nods as he finishes his food. "Who all knows about him?" Bakugo closes the empty container and puts it in Deku's bag on top of the other empty container. "Toga, my mom, my dad, Aziawa, Anaya, All might, hawks and you. Why?" Kirishima shrugged, "Just wondering.-" The next bell rang. Bakugo gently shakes Deku awake. "The bell rang, you should get going before the dismissal bell." Deku nods and takes Izuko with him. Deku wraps Izuko in his uniform and blocks the rest with his bag. Deku had to pass the cafeteria on his way to his new hiding spot, unfortunately the Dekusquad noticed him walking past the entrance and got up to great him. "Hey Deku!" Uraraka was the first to speak. "Hey, I'm sorry but I'm really running late. I got to go!" Iida looked at the time. "For what? this is our break period." Deku stutters, "Uh- I- I need to meet up with uh- Cece! yep! Cece! So I uh- better get going!" Deku turns around and hurried off down the hall.