1-A reunion 28

A couple years later and Bakugo is now a teacher, Aziawa is now retired, Deku is a full time Pro hero, Izuko just started his first year of Kindergarten he is now eight, and most of the student have their own lives and only really see each other during work. So Kaminari organized a class 1-A reunion.

Ages:
Bakugo-29
Deku-28
Izuko-8

"Hey Bakugo!! Everyone else is already here so go make yourselves at home." He says still smiling as always. As they walked in everyone greeted them, Izuko hides behind Deku. "Don't worry little guy, we are friends of your parents." Mina said squatting down. Izuko looked up at Deku and Bakugo, "They were our friends in high school, you can trust them." Izuko looked back at Mina, "H-Hello." He hid behind Deku for a while then got the courage to come out. "He looks exactly like Deku!! How can we tell the difference?!?!" Bakugo smirks, "Well one is an eight year old and the other is and adult." Mina rolls her eyes, "Thanks a lot captain obvious." Mina picks up Izuko and holds him next to Deku. "Umm I wouldn't do that-" Izuko throws and explosion at her. "PUT ME DOWN!!!!" He whined, Mina put him down surprised. "Your stronger kiddo." Kirishima commented, "Uncle Sharky!!!!" Izuko ran up to Kirishima and gave him a hug. "Hey kiddo, how is training going?" Mina looks between Kirishima and Izuko. "What the hell?!" Izuko looks back at her. "Papa, what's hell?" Deku shot a glance at Mina, he wasn't too happy. "Its nothing you need to worry about just yet sweetie-" Bakugo interrupted, "Its where you go after you die if you've been a bad person." Deku shot a glance at Bakugo. "What he's going to find out eventually." Deku rolled his eyes, he then looks down at a little boy. He has black hair, gray eyes, and shark teeth. "Hello what's your name?" The little boy scratches his head. "He can't hear you Deku." Deku nods and signs to him. What's your name? The boy signs back. Jigi. Deku smiled, "Is he your son?" Deku asked Kirishima, "Yeah he's about three, he's deaf so you have to sign to him." Jigi walks over to Todoroki who was talking to Tokoyami and Tsuyu, he tugs on Todoroki's pants. Yes? Jigi holds out his hands and Todoroki picks him up. "Are you dating Todoroki??" Kirishima nods, "yeah, he's really nice!!" Deku smiled, "Well congrats!"

"Deku, your phone is ringing." Denki hands Deku his phone and he goes outside and answers it. "Hello?"
"Hello son."
"I know that voice.... Your a villain aren't you."
"Yes I am, I have an offer for you..."

Deku stays silent.

"I want you to test something for us."
"What is it."
"I want you to act like your injured, your good at acting right?"
"Why?"
"We want to see if All might has to choose between your life or the school."
"Me or UA? What is the trick."
"Well if he says the school then we want you to join the LOV, we will also give you 2,000 buck for you and your family."
"And if he says me?"
"Eh, you still get the 2,000 bucks."
"I see, is there a catch..."
"Nah, we just want at least some fun before we crumble."
"And are you using makeup..."
"Of course."
"Alright I'll do it."
"Fabulous!! I'll text you when."
"Okay, bye."
"Good bye."

Deku walks back into the room and grabs a cup of punch then soon realizes someone spiked to punch. He pours it out and tosses the drink, he then finds Bakugo completely sober along with Kiri, Todoroki, and Shinsou. Both of the kids are there fast asleep. "Hey what was the call about?" Deku sits down next to them. "I'll tell you later, what are you guys talking about?" Kirishima shrugs. "Trying to find out who spiked the punch." Deku nods thinking, "Well most of the time the spiker would avoid the punch and would be completely sober. So its either one of us or they forgot it was spiked and drank it anyways." They all agree with Deku's point.

Later everyone finally left and when home. "So the phone call, what was it about?" Deku looks in the backseat where his son still lies asleep. "It was my father, he wants me to test All might. Either he picks me or the school if the villains were to capture me. I just have to act like I'm injured." Bakugo looks suspiciously at Deku, "Is there a reward or something?" Deku nods. "That's the thing the reward is 2,000 buck, if All Might chooses the school over me then they will allow me to join the LOV or something. It seems to simple." Bakugo nods, "Yeah... When is this." Deku shrugs again, "He said he'd text me about it." Bakugo nods. They got home and Bakugo put his son to bed, "He's asleep." Deku shows him some text messages.

About the offer, its next week that Monday at about 2:34
Ok, is there anything else I need to do?
no, we got everything. We'll host an attack on the school, we'll come get you and bring you to the backside of the building.
Got it, thanks for the info.
You're welcome.