"Kacchan, Ngh!" 5

⚠13+, smut⚠ (don't mind the pic couldn't find anything else)

The following three days after Deku started his heat where difficult. No sleep he just tosses and turns all night, and the burn doesn't lighten, it just gets worse. And Bakugo tried multiple times to get the pill but they were out of stock.

The fourth night (Wednesday)

Bakugo
"Babe, you need anything?"

Deku had limped from his room to the living room where Bakugo was.

Deku
"Kacchan... It hurts really bad..."

Bakugo
"I know babe, do you need more ice."

Deku
"Kacchan... Remember when I said I'd wait it out till I can't stand it?"

Bakugo
"Yes?"

Bakugo turns the TV volume low.

Deku
"I'm to my limit... Ngh! Fuck..."

Bakugo
"Alright, let me grab the condoms..."

Deku limps to the bedroom. He looked over at the clock, 1:30 p.m. 1A is in school and Aziawa is letting Bakugo off so he can take care of Deku.

Bakugo
"Are you ready?"

Bakugo was taking off his pants and put the condom on. Deku took off his pants and took Bakugo's shirt off, Bakugo took Deku's shirt and underwear off.

Deku
"Yes~"

Bakugo gently began rubbing the tip of Deku's dick. He kissed Deku, Deku pulling Bakugo in leaving his mouth completely discovered. Bakugo rubs his dick faster and harder.

Deku
"Agh! Mhm, ~ more..."

Bakugo crawled onto the bed, he began rubbing Deku's dick up and down. Deku began scratching and clawing at the sheets beside him, Deku moans loudly. He'd cum just a slight bit.

Bakugo
"Careful we don't want anyone to hear us~"

Bakugo's deep voice turns Deku on. He grins at Bakugo pouncing on him like a cat, Bakugo is now against the wall with Deku in his lap. His ears and tail are out, so are Bakugo's ears and tail.

Deku
"Close your eyes~"

Bakugo does. Deku then lines himself up with bakugo's dick. He then put the tip of bakugo's dick in his ass. He bites his lip keeping quiet. Deku then slammed his body onto bakugo's dick.

Bakugo
"AAA!"

Bakugo opened his eyes Deku on his dick with his hand on Bakugo's shoulders.

Bakugo
"So that's how you're going to play teddybear?"

Bakugo playfully slammed Deku on the bed in front of him, him now dominating Deku by seeing how long he can last. Bakugo slides his dick in and out of Deku's ass.

Deku
"Aaa~ Kacchan, Ngh! Mhh, baby~!"

Bakugo came into Deku, good thing for the condom am I right?

After that, Deku and Bakugo were sweaty and tired but at least the burning is gone.

Deku
"Thank you Kacchan..."

Bakugo
"Your welcome Teddybear."

Deku
"Teddybear? That's a new one."

Bakugo
"Well you call me Kacchan, I don't want to call you what everyone else calls you. So you're my Teddybear."

Deku
"Aww, I'm your Teddybear! Then you're my Puppy Kacchan!"

Bakugo
"I can live with that."

Deku looks at the clock. 2:53 p.m. The last class should be dismissed in twenty minutes. But he didn't care, he was going to enjoy his time with his puppy.

Bakugo
"You know since we fucked that Mark is probably permanent..."

Deku
"Good, nobody is touching you..."

Bakugo leans his head on Deku's shoulder as if he fell asleep.

Bakugo
"Good to know."

Deku
"Thank you for staying with me through this... I would have been dying..."

Bakugo
"Your welcome Teddybear..."

Deku cuddles into Bakugo's neck, wrapping his legs and feet around Bakugo's waist.

Bakugo
"Deku, damnit your feet are cold!"

Deku
"Shut up and let me love you!!"

Bakugo and Deku fell asleep together.