New Villains part 1, chap. 19

"Hey Toga, I'm keeping Izuko the whole day. I feel like I'm being follow, I'm going to keep him close to keep him safe." Toga agrees with Deku, "Alright just stay safe, and call if anything happens I'll come as fast as I can." Deku smiles as he thanks Toga. He walks to class, nervous. right out side of the classroom he takes a deep breath and walks in. "Hey Deku- oh are you babysitting again? umm... I don't think your allowed to babysit during school hours." Deku scratches the back of his neck. "Actually I-" Aziawa motions for Deku to follow him. "Once second." He follows Aziawa, "I though you and Bakugo planned to keep him a secret?" Deku nods, "true but... I feel like I'm being followed... Last night, there was an odd rustling in my house. like someone was in my house..." Aziawa nods, "alright I'll trust you instinct. But if you want me to watch him at all I will." Deku nods, "I'll keep that in mind." Deku goes back to his desk while Aziawa teaches the class.

"Hey Deku! What where you going to say earlier? You got pulled aside by Aziawa sensei." Uraraka ran up to Deku while he was walking down to a lunch table, "o-oh uhh." Deku stutters. "What's wrong?" Deku goes to speak but Izuko starts whining. "Its not important, um can you hold this?" Deku hands Uraraka Izuko's bag. "Okay...? What is this?" Deku pulls Izuko out of the sling, "Its his stuff I use to take care of him." Deku holds Izuko up like superman and nuzzles his nose, he then puts Izuko on his hip. "What's wrong hun?" Izuko grabs Deku's nose, Deku laughs blowing on Izuko's face. "You two seem close, how many time have you baby sat for his parents?" Deku tries to play it cool, "a few time! Can I have that back?" Uraraka nods, handing him the bag. "BAA!!" Izuko looks mad. "Do you want your squid or are you hungry?" Izuko crosses his arms. "I'll give you food once we get to the table, alright." Uraraka scoffs, "A few times?" Idia and Todoroki approach Deku and Uraraka. "Hello Uraraka and Deku! How was your mornings?" Idia asked in more of a command than a question. Izuko hugs onto Deku hiding his eyes in Deku's shoulder. "He seems frightened Midoriya." Deku nods, "yeah, he's a bit shy... Where are you guys eating?" Uraraka points towards the café, "in there, what about you?" Deku nods towards the outside sitting lounge. "I normally sit out there. You guys can join me today if you want, Kirishima will be with Kaminari and Sero. And Kacchan..." Deku gets lost in thought again. "Hey, calm down. We'll sit with you, Just let us grab our food." Deku smiles and nods.

twenty minutes later and they haven't come out yet, Deku finishes eating and heads inside to see what the hold up is. Monoma is chatting up a storm with the Dekusquad, teasing them. "What's going?" Monoma looks Deku up and down. "Man, you look like shit. Anyways I was telling your friends here how much of a joke you are, I mean look at you. A middle school loser who barely can pass his classes." Monoma goes to push him down but Deku puts his arm up. "Says the one who cheated his way into school." Monoma looks at him in shock, "Well I bet you'd suck at being a parent!!" Deku rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath. "What was that?!" Deku grabs Monoma's ear and whispers into his ear, "Well my son hasn't fallen over and died yet so I'd say I'm doing a pretty good fucking job." Monoma goes pale, "and don't tell anyone about this or I'll have someone after your head." Deku lets go of Monoma's ear and goes toward the squad. "Are you all okay?" Everyone nods. "Good... Umm Uraraka... your bleeding... here I have a first-Aid." Deku hands her a first-Aid kit and she goes to the bathroom to patch herself up.

"Deku, what did you exactly say to Monoma?" Deku shrugged, "told him to go fuck himself." Idia chokes, "Deku you can't go around telling people that?!?!" Deku plays around with the kid, Its better lying for now... I am really looking forward to the ' you should have used protection ' lecture from Idia... I hope Kacchan is back for Izuko's birthday... its in just a couple of months... Deku sighs, "I'm back! Thanks for letting me borrow the first-Aid kit Deku!" Deku takes his kit back, smiling. "Your welcome Uraraka-san!"

Later on in the day Present Mic came by the classroom to check on Aziawa. "Shota!!" Aziawa sat up. "What do you want- wait no! PUT ME DOWN!!! MIC!!! DAMNIT!!!" Mic picks Aziawa up and carries his down the hall. "We might not have an English teacher in a few moments." Sero said sarcastically. "Why would Mic just pick up Aziawa? I mean wouldn't he be afraid that Aziawa would get pissed?" Kaminari asked. "Kami... they are married... Why else would Mic's name get change to Mic Aziawa?" Kaminari looked surprised, "He changed his name?!" There was silence through out the room. "Yes Kami..." There was a slow rattle in the vents. "What was that?!" Uraraka questioned. The rattling began shaking, there then was a black mist that filled the room it was slightly different from Kurogiri. This mist was thinner than Kurogiri. "Momo try creating something we can throw at it." Idia points towards Momo, she nods at his command and makes a giant blanket to keep the mist near the vents. Uraraka held it to the ceiling with her quirk. "we need to get out of here!!" everyone bolts out of the room slamming the door closed.

"Class 1-A? What's going on?" Hawks was walking towards them. "Mist, its not Kurogiri... Maybe a relative of Kurogiri??" Deku answers him. Hawks motions for everyone to follow him. "Where is Aziawa?" The class lets out a small chuckle. "Aziawa was kidnapped by Mic." Mina said sarcastic. Hawks chuckled a bit, "and they call us lovebirds... Alright anyone hurt?" Everyone shakes their heads. Hawks nods, "Right, lets get Aziawa." In a matter of minutes they "rescued" Aziawa and got him to his room. "Alright, everyone go home-" Mina interrupts, "Sorry to interrupt but everyone's keys are inside the room none of us can go home. "Uh- alright..." Deku scoffed, "I guess I was the only lucky one?" Deku held his keys out on his finger, "I'll let you guys stay only one night, you better be gone by morning..." Deku starts walking toward the doors, everyone following close behind.

"Deku? Are you sure about this?" Kirishima stops him, Deku nods. "Positive. Plus I hate all of the lying." Deku leads them to his house as he opens the door, "Sorry the place is a mess." Deku moves part of the baby play pin to the side. "I'll cook some dinner, I bet you're all hungry." Everyone nods. "Alright good because I need to get rid of this rice." Deku gently put Izuko in the baby play pin and put a few stuffed animals inside the pin. Deku starts to cook rice with shrimp. "Deku?" Deku turns around to see Uraraka leaning against the counter. "The kid... your not babysitting him are you?" Deku chuckled, "No, he's my son. Well mine and Kacchan's. Ah, sorry I'm getting emotional..." Uraraka chuckled, "Its alright Deku, Why didn't you tell us?" Deku turns back towards the food. "Well-"

"I see... Well that is smart... but its isn't going to well for you right now." Deku smiled as he peered over at his son, chewing on a rubber bunny aggressively. "That's my son... Can you tell everyone that dinner will be ready in five minutes?" Uraraka nods and leaves Deku alone with Dinner.

So Deku-kun has a kid... why do I feel... jealous...

Uraraka puts on a fake smile. "Dinner will be ready in five minutes!" She feels empty as everyone smiled at her, she was surrounded by joy and happiness yet she can't have it. "Uraraka? Are you okay?" Idia approaches Uraraka. "Oh! Um yeah just lost in though. I'm going to go use the bathroom, yep!" She hurries off to the bathroom, closing and locking the door. She feels her own tear fall to the floor.

After Dinner, Aziawa comes over to Deku's house and collects the class to get there items. Everyone went to there own houses after.

Deku gets back home and takes a deep sigh. "Back home, eh?" Deku smiles at his sleeping son and gently puts his son to bed. Deku then lays down on the air mattress he'd set up before hand. "Papa is going to sleep in here tonight, alright honey?.... I don't know why I was expecting an answer." Deku laughed at himself. Deku pulls Bakugo's jacket he was wearing over his head. "Kacchan..." Deku feels his eyes get damp. He finds himself gasping for air, he removes the jacket and realized it was from claustrophobia. He starts getting panicked and his gasping for air gets more desperate, tears start clawing at his eyes. He sees his yellow bag and dives for it, he starts digging through it finding his bcalm easily. After use he feels the air circulating through his lungs again. "T- that was scary..." Izuko was sitting up in his crib staring off to the side of Izuku. He can't quite pin point Deku but he can tell something is off. "Ah!" He starts making a grabbing movement with his hands as Deku comes into focus. "Hey buddy. I need you to go back to sleep." Deku bounces Izuko back to sleep. Deku falls asleep quite easily after Izuko.

"Hey Toga, I'm here to drop off Izuko-" Toga hugged Deku. "Um what's this about??" Toga let go and smiled, "Happy Birthday Deku!! Now you have to spill the tea, how old are you?" Deku looked surprised, "What you forgot your own birthday or something?" Toga said sarcastically, Deku rolled his eyes, "I'm 20." Toga chokes. "I though you where like 17?!" Deku chuckles. "Do you want to come over this weekend for your birthday?" Deku smiled, "That would be nice, I'll come by Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo's' house." Toga gleamed as Deku accepted her invitation. "Perfect!! Anyways get to class I'm sure your classmates are excited for your arrival!!"