a gift from Eri 23

"I'm going to the store does anyone need anything?" Deku called out, he put his wig on. "No one needs anything, see ya later nerd." Deku smiled and waved Bakugo bye. Once he got to the store it looks as normal as it always has been. The only thing different are signs in front of the building, "Fight against the crippled government!!" was one of them, "The school system is rigged!! Save your Children!!" Was another. Deku just keep walking and went to buy supplies.

"I'm back!!" He looked across a sea of smiles. "Hi!/Welcome/ Hello." Everyone blurted out. "What's for dinner?" Deku grinned, "What ever Kacchan can pull from what I bought." Everyone laughed remembering Deku can't cook very well. "Papa!!" Deku scoffs walking up to Bakugo and Izuko, "Hello Izuko, have you been crying?" Deku looks up at Bakugo, "Calm down, he was upset you were gone." Deku kissed Bakugo's cheek. "Thanks for watching him while I was gone-" He was interrupted, "Just get a room, don't do that lovely dove shit out here." Deku giggles, "Noted." He leaves and puts the groceries away. "Papa?" Izuko whines, Bakugo picks Izuko up and walks to the kitchen. "Papa!!" Bakugo hands Izuko to Deku while he finishes putting away the groceries. Deku blows on Izuko's face to dry the tears, Izuko laughs.

throughout the months the Riots started to die down. Nezu required that every UA staff send his their location so he can slowly get them back into the UA school building.

Date: July 4

Deku gets up early and gets dressed, "Zuzu...? What are you doing." Deku kissed Bakugo's sleepily head. "Just visiting Mom's grave..." Bakugo looks up at Deku. "Alright... Is Izuko awake?" Deku shakes his head, "Not yet...I be back in a few hours." Bakugo nods. "Bye nerd." Deku chuckles, "Bye Kacchan..." Deku quietly sneaks out of the house but Aziawa caught him. After Deku got out of the cabin he walked into the forest and found a patch of Tulips. "Problem Child?" Deku got frightened. "Oh! Hey Aziawa Sensei!! How is your morning?" Aziawa looks at Deku then looks at the Tulips. "What are you doing?" Deku looked sadly at the Tulips in his hand. "Its my mother's birthday, she always loved tulips so I though I'd bring her some." Aziawa looks at Deku confused. "I though she was dead?" Deku looked up at Aziawa with tears in his eyes, "she is Aziawa sensei..." Deku got up brushing the dirt off his pants. "Come if you'd like, I'm just going to go drop these off..." Aziawa pats Deku's shoulder, "She's your mother, not mine. I have no business going there." Deku smiles and walks else where in the forest.

"Hello mother... How is heaven?... I brought you tulips... Every time is see the Tulips missing I think that you took them with you... But its probably an animal that ate them..." Deku sets the tulips on her grave. "Its been seven years mom... I'm dating Kacchan... you remember him right?... We had a kid together... His name is Izuko... You'd like him, he's a sweet little boy... I'm marrying Kacchan after we both finish with school... he gave me this promise ring... its very pretty..." Deku spins the ring around his finger. "I miss you mom... I wish you could see all I've done, I wish you could see your future son-in-law, I wish you could see your grandson... I wish I could have saved you..." tears were falling down his face but he doesn't even try to cover it up, he just lets them fall.

"Bakugo? *Kero*" Bakugo rolls his eyes, "What Rip-off ninja turtle?!" Tsu ignored the name calling. "Where is Deku?*Kero*" Bakugo points to the front door. "Out? Duh." Tsu just walks off at that point.

"Hey, I'm home-" Tsu ran up to Deku, "Where were you Deku?!" Deku awkwardly chuckles, "Well I was visiting my mother...Why?" Tsu rolled her eye, "Obliviously we were worried." Deku chuckled, "Sorry, Todoroki-kun? Do you need something?" Todoroki nods, "I though your mother was dead." Deku nods, "She is, I was at her grave." Deku continued to walk to his room. "Oh god...." The phone began to ring, Aziawa picked it up. "Hello?" Nezu was on the other line. "Hello Aziawa, We need a list of student or children you have in the household, some of the students and staff are missing." Aziawa looks around, "Tsuyu, Jirou, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shinsou, Idia, Sero, Hagakure, Bakugo, Midoriya, Momo, Eri, Kota, and Bakugo and Midoriya's little boy Izuko. Six of my students are officially dead. Uraraka has revolted to being a Villain." The other side went silent, "Dead?" Aziawa sighs, "Unfortunately yes." He hears typing, probably a computer. "Well I better go, Bye Aziawa." Nezu Hangs up.

"Daddy?" Eri was standing there holding something behind her. "Yes Eri?" Aziawa bent down so he is eye level with Eri. "I made you something but you have to close your eyes!!" Aziawa curiously closes his eyes. He feels Eri put something on his head. "Okay you can Look!!" Aziawa opens his eyes and sees a mirror. Eri had put a flower headband on his head. "It looks very pretty Eri." Eri smiles, "I made it out of flowers from the forest!!" Aziawa looks confused, "did you go out there by yourself?" Eri shakes her head. "No, Mirio took us!! Kota wanted to go to the river!!" Aziawa smiled. "That's good, thank you for the Headband Eri." Eri hugs Aziawa, he hugs her back. "Your welcome Daddy!!" Aziawa looked up at Mic starring at him an Eri in aw, Shinsou was smirking. "Mic? Shinsou?" Shinsou finally spoke, "so you do have a sweet spot for Eri." Eri runs up to Shinsou. "Hi Big Brother!! Is Papa ok?" Shinsou ruffled up her hair. "He'll be fine Eri." Eri giggled as she dragged Shinsou by the hand. "Come on!! Pikachu is waiting for us!!" Mic held out a hand to Aziawa, Aziawa took it and stood up. Mic gently placed a hand on Aziawa's cheek. Aziawa rested his head on Mic's hand, "your very handsome today." Aziawa commented to Mic. Mic chuckled and leaned in to kiss Mic. "just get a room... please..." Tokoyami looked annoyed. "Sorry Tokoyami." They both leave the room.