Chapter 15

I woke up to soft chatter and look around, noticing that I'm back in my trailer with my favorite blanket on top of me. The voice speaking was Jake on speaker phone with Alon, both of them quietly discussing something.

Noticing me shifting, Jake smiles, finishing up his call with Alon. "How're you feeling?" He asks, coming to me with a glass of water.

"A lot better," I say quietly while sipping on the water. "What did Alon want?"

"I actually invited him to bring the kids to ice skating tonight. Pretty much everyone here is coming," he tells me.

I groan, "what did everyone say about me running out like that?"

"I didn't tell them about the panic attack; figured you didn't want the questions or attention. I just told them that it freaked you out a bit because it's a huge deal to you," he explains softly, rubbing circles on my hands.

I hum in response, my mind starting to go on overdrive about how they're all going to think I'm super weird for running out randomly.

Jake notices this and shakes my hands a little. "Hey! None of that right now, trust me, they didn't care, they just wanted to make sure you're alright. I told them we'll meet them at the lounge so we can all head to the rink together, okay?"

I nod my head, trying to block out the voices in my head, and instead try to focus on what to wear. I'm in an oversized hoodie and leggings, my usual outfit of choice, but I want to look a bit more presentable if we're all going out. I get up and look through the rack of clothes that I leave in the trailer. Pulling out jeans and a nice sweatshirt, I ask Jake to turn around so that I can get changed.

After I'm done, I comb my hair and french braid it, put on a really light coat of eyeliner and lipgloss, and tell Jake that I'm ready. I grab my coat, phone, and water on my way out, and the two of us walk to the lounge, chatting about ideas for our dance routine. We'll have to show Mr. Ortega it soon; maybe next week if we can get it ready.

We walk in to see Charlie, Jer, and Owen sitting on the couch, chatting. They immediately look at us when we walk in, their smiles dropping and concern flowing through their faces. I hear a chorus of "are you okay" coming from them, and walk towards the couch with a small smile on my face.

"I'm fine," I tell them, waving them away with my hands. "Seriously, it was just me overthinking, I'll be fine. Anyways, who has chosen to take up the impossible task of teaching me how to ice skate?"

Everyone laughs, "Don't worry, I have a first-aid kit in case you get hurt," Owen says in between laughs.

I just glare at him. Jake responds by saying, "I don't know if that will help O, I think we should bubble wrap her, she's too clumsy!"

"Oh shut up!" I grumble at all of them. "I am the most graceful person ever!"

"Graceful dancer....I agree, but a graceful person is a downright lie," Jake replies, gaining a smack on the shoulder from me.

"I'm just so amazing that you guys don't know how to react to my awesomeness," I say with a smile. They boys just laugh in response, and we launch into a conversation about our most embarrassing falls.

The girls join us after a little bit, and we all head to the parking lot, splitting up into 2 cars since there's only 7 of us. Booboo had some other commitments so he couldn't join us. The car ride is filled with chatter, laughter, and singing along to the radio.

When we arrive at the ice rink, I notice that not many people are there. We all walk together to get a pair of skates, and I notice Alon and the kids are already there at the booth. Macy is the first one to notice me, running up to me and jumping on me as I lift her, smothering her in kisses.

After giving her attention, I look up to see everyone staring at me. By everyone, I mean the cast members. It seems that Macy noticed at the same time as me because she immediately hides her face in my neck. I smile sheepishly, not sure what to tell them. I don't know if Jake told them that my "family" is coming or not.

Interrupting my worries, the twins run up to me too, giving me a hug while Matt just smiles at me from next to Alon, too embarrassed to come near me in front of new people.

"You know Jake, when you said that Aqua wanted to invite her siblings, I thought you just meant her brother. I didn't even know she had so many brothers and sisters," Jeremy says, astounded at the size of our 'family.'

I laugh, replying for Jake. "Well, everyone, this is Macy, Noah, Nathan, Matthew, and you already know Alon," I say pointing at everyone. "And they already know all of you. Our family has been obsessed with Julie and the Phantoms these past few months," I say sheepishly.

Savannah screams, "I LOVE MEETING FANS!!!" making Macy jump at the sudden sound. She immediately starts crying, squeezing me tighter and curling into me.

"Great going Sav," Owen scolds her. "You made the kid cry."

She immediately looks sad, obviously feeling guilty for scaring Macy. "It's fine, Sav, you did nothing wrong, your volume just triggered a bad memory," I explain to her while bouncing Macy. Alon comes up to me and starts whispering sweet nothings to Macy, trying to calm her down.

Once Macy quiets down, we all get our skates, chatting amongst ourselves. Charlie shows me how to put my skates on, while the rest of the cast does the same with the other kids. I finish and get up to see Alon already waiting by the door to the ice rink. I look at him quizzically, making him shrug and say, "I used to do it as a kid with my friends."I just hum in response, grabbing onto Macy's hand as we all walk into the ice rink.

But what I didn't know was that this is the start to Charlie, Jer, and Owen's suspicions about my family. I mean, what 3 year old gets triggered by loud speaking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Happy new year!! How have your holidays been? I for one am not looking forward to getting back to school next week. But, let's hope for a better year this year. Please don't let us down, 2021!

I want to thank you all for giving me a wonderful start to this year with 1K reads!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment! Hugs and kisses.