Chapter 4

I've decided to do a contemporary solo, it's not one that really demonstrates my skill, but it's definitely one of my favorite "feels". Besides, they've already seen my technique, so it's not like I'm hiding anything from them. Actually that's not true. Lemme rephrase that. I'm not hiding any dance skills from them.

Mr. Ortega walks in just as I'm about to set up my music and says, "follow me. We're gonna go to the meeting room, we've cleared some space. Just because the projector is bigger, and those cameras would cover more space."

"Ok, what about my music?" I ask him.

"Just give it to one of the tech guys inside the room, or if you have the song name, they should be able to pull it up."

"This way, come on."

I follow him into another huge room. But most of the space is taken up by an oval table with a lot of rolling chairs around it. In the front of the room is the projector screen, and I notice the 2 cameras at the corners of the room. I see a couple people on video in the projector screen, so I go ahead and walk to the sound technician.

I give him my phone and tell him which song it is, and then move right back to the space that they cleared near the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She dances here, watch the video above. Just imagine a girl dancing this, instead of Jan Ravnik. He's just one of my favorite contemporary dancers :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get up and turn around to see the people on the screen stunned. Finally one of them speaks up and asks me, "Did you choreograph that?"

"Yes," I say. And the whole room falls silent.

"Well then, Kenny, just take a look at her chemistry with the rest of the cast, and if it works out, then I guess we have a new cast member. I think I speak for all of us when I say she would be an amazing asset. We approve!" One of the people on the screen says, gaining a chorus of agrees.

Now it's my turn to stare at them with astonishment. I can't believe it!

"Wonderful, well then, we will go ahead. I believe I have a few things to discuss with Aqua before bringing the cast in to meet her. Thank you!" Mr. Ortega says, and ends the call.

He turns to me and says, "congratulations kiddo!"

"Thank you" I blush.

He laughs and says, "come with me, we need to go over some boring details before you meet the cast."

"Wait. Could I get my bag from the studio real quick?" I ask

"Sure sure kiddo. Meet me in the office room down the hall when you're done." He says

"Sounds good." I smile and get my phone from the sound tech guy, and thank him.

I quickly run back into the studio and get my bag. Coming out, I see a group of people entering the building, laughing. Not thinking much of it, I hurry back to see Mr. Ortega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: good morning all my amazing people! How's your weekend so far?

I went to get my iPad fixed, but sadly, it will take 3 days to get it back. So I need a new way to take class notes for a couple days.

Anyways, what do you think of the group of people entering the building? Is someone special gonna be in the next chapter?

Lovely questions, but you'll just have to wait.

Have a wonderful weekend! Please vote and comment.

I love you guys! Hugs and kisses.