Chapter 7

I wake up in the middle of the night to a door slamming. I know it's Blake coming back home. I hold my breath as he passes my room, and let it out when I hear his door close.

I stay awake for a little while, just thinking. Thinking of how I can help Alon; of what I'm signing up for with Mr. Ortega. I need to start planning my work shifts to work around the shooting schedule. I guess I'll figure that out at boot camp next week. I also need to speak with Alon. It's been a while since we've had a proper conversation that's not a phone call or text message. Somehow as all these thoughts run through my mind, I fall back asleep.

I wake up to my alarm ringing. 5 a.m. I groan and stop the alarm, slowly stretching out on my bed. Looking out the window, I see it raining. I groan once again, knowing I'll have to walk to work in the cold rain and won't be able to get a morning run done.

I jump out of bed and turn some music on low. Quietly, I stretch a little bit and plan my day. I have to see Mr. Ortega sometime today; probably during one of my breaks at the cafe. I forged Blake's signature. It's something me and Along have perfected due to all the parent signatures the school has wanted for the kids, as well as the forms we've had to get signed for our extra work shifts.

Blake would never ever sign any of those papers. In fact, he'd probably get really mad at us for even asking him. As if it's our fault the school/work wants all those stupid documents signed.

I walk downstairs and make breakfast for everyone. Blake gets mad if there isn't something fresh for him to eat by the time he gets downstairs. As I'm finishing up, I hear shuffling behind me. I turn around to see Alon in his pajamas, stretching his arms a little. He looks tired.

"Good morning monkey brain," I greet him.

He smiles lightly, "good morning angel."

"Angel? Since when am I an angel? Not that I'm complaining." I say

He laughs lightly and says, "anyone who makes me coffee and fresh food after such a long week, is an angel to me" while coming up to hug me. "But don't worry, you will always be my panda bear."

I just laugh at that.

"I'll get the dishes done. Why don't you go get ready for work and wake the twins up? Matt's already up, so he'll take care of Macy." Alon says.

"Sounds good, are we walking together?" I ask.

"Why not? I wanna hear about your day yesterday." he grins at me.

"Of course," I say, rolling my eyes. "I'll be down soon."

After getting ready and waking up the twins, I tiptoe down the stairs, worried I might run into Blake. Instead I see Alon waiting by the door with a travel mug of hot cocoa and a piece of toast. He gives them to me and puts his coat on, while I look out the window to see Blake's car gone.

The two of us set out walking in the freezing weather, talking as I finish up my breakfast. Then I tell him all about yesterday and the crazy opportunity I got from Mr. Ortega. Just as I finish up, we stop in front of the cafe.

Alon just looks at me and says, "I'm so proud of you, I can't even express how amazing you are. We can go down to see Mr. Ortega during our lunch break, I'll come with you."

"Thank you," I say. "I'll see you in a few hours."

"Of course, love you panda bear."

"Love you too, monkey brain," I shout as I'm entering the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies! Sorry about the short and boring chapter, I had a rough day yesterday, and it was so hard to get into Aqua's character. I'll make it up to you, I promise!

Anyways, please vote and comment. Hope you guys have a better day than I did. Hugs and kisses.