Chapter 11

I'm sitting on the couch in the entrance, waiting for Mr. Ortega and the others to arrive. I still have, like, half an hour to kill, so I start texting Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Bold is Jake and italics is Aqua
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Has Alon gotten home yet?

I'm good, thanks for asking Turns (turns is the name he has for me, because I love to have a bunch of turns in my choreo)

Haha, but seriously

Ya, I just left. I actually have AMAZING news that I'll tell you about later. I've got to be at a studio in like half an hour

Oh, cool! What for?

I'll tell you later.

Anyways, what's the plan for rehearsal. We have to video on Thurs

Ya, later today? I'll see when I get out of here, so we can meet then.

Kk. We have most of it done, I just want to run through a couple times. Can't drop you :)

You better not, Alon would kill you

That's the only reason lol

Hey!! How rude :(

Kidding, kidding. Anyways, GTG

Love you Turns!

Love you too Flip! Good luck for whatever you're doing (I call him flip because he is crazy good at flipping. Like, he'll do doubles and triples perfectly without even breaking a sweat)

I start checking my school email, and notice that the gradebook will be down at the end of the week due to winter break. I'm super ahead and already finished all the coursework for this week, so I check my grades. All the assignments have been graded, and I have A's in all my classes except for AP Literature. I swear, the teacher hates me.

I hear voices chatting as the door opens, causing me to look up. Mr. Ortega walks in with Maddie trying to climb on his back, and Charlie, Jeremy, and Owen laughing at the sight. I start giggling quietly, as Maddie demands Mr. Ortega to admit something. Must be what they were talking about as they entered.

They hear my giggles and turn to me. "You're already here!" Mr. Ortega exclaims.

I blush a little, and shyly say, "Yeah, I'm a little early, sorry!"

"What are you apologizing for, young lady?" he replies. "Right, well then, while we're waiting for everyone else, let's head into the lounge. I believe the crew is in there."

We head to the lounge, myself tagging along in the end while they boys and Maddie, talk and laugh. We enter the room to see a huge, comfy space, with a seating space to the left and a TV on the wall to the right. There is a table with a coffee machine and a couple snacks on the back wall. I already know I'll be using this room a lot. I love the lighting, and the ambience of it.

I was so caught up in admiring the room that I didn't realize everyone had sat down, and were staring at me. I blush, muttering a quiet sorry, and take a seat on the couch, next to Maddie.

They all just laugh, and Mr. Ortega remarks, "I don't remember you being this shy the last time I saw you," while laughing.

That causes me to blush more, "I don't know." I say.

Just as he was about to say something, the door opens to reveal Savannah, Jadah, Tori, Booboo, and to my surprise, Jake. (A/N: for those of you who don't know, all of them are previous cast members except for Jake) I stare at him in shock, as he does the same. I hear Maddie cry "Savvy and JJ!" but I'm so focused on Jake.

"Turns? What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I tell him, confused. We both turn to Mr. Ortega at the same time, waiting for an explanation.

"Oh, you both know each other." He says. "Welcome to the family! You have both been chosen to play Rose and Adam, new characters for season 2! I know we haven't spoken about characters yet, but given the contracts you both signed, this shouldn't be news to you."

"You signed a contract with him?" Me and Jake ask each other at the same time.

"No no no," he says, "I go first. You kept a secret from me?"

"I wasn't hiding anything, I swear! I was going to surprise you tonight. And I assume you were going to do the same....this is the news that you texted me about, right?" I shoot back.

"Yeah," he says, running a hand through his chestnut hair.

"Well then," I grin, and we both shout "SURPRISE!" at the same time, laughing. I get up to go give him a hug, only then noticing that everyone is staring at us. Once again, I blush, hiding my face into his chest. I feel the vibrations as he laughs.

"She's a bit shy at first," he laughs to everyone, gaining a punch on the shoulder from me.

Everyone laughs a little, and I walk back to my spot on the couch, patting the empty spot next to me, for him to join. Now I'm squished between Maddie and him.

"Ok, so today I wanted us to do a bit of get to know you for the newcomers, go over the storyline for season 2 a bit, and maybe work on some dance/singing. I'll be pairing you up in the afternoon, so we can work out the kinks later." Mr. Ortega tells us.

We all respond with head nods, and yes's, smiling amongst ourselves. I'm so excited to get started! This is a new chapter in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello lovelies! New character alert!! Jake is absolutely stunning, I love him!! (Of course he's fictional, but don't judge!)
Anyways, this is a shorter chapter, but I was just trying to run through some ideas. If anyone has a plotline that they would like to see for season 2, then feel free to comment or DM.
Please vote and comment.
Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend so far! Hugs and kisses.