Chapter 3

Recap:
I finish and take a deep breath, feeling so happy that I nailed that. I look at Mr. Ortega and Victoria and see them just starting at me.

"That was- I have no words, that was beyond amazing!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he says that, I feel like I could explode with happiness. THE KENNY ORTEGA liked my dance! Like, unbelievable. When I woke up today, I was just dreading another day at work, and then watching the kids while Alon heads to work. Never would I have imagined auditioning for Kenny Ortega....and he was impressed!

"I'm going to see if the producers are free for a quick video call, if you want to rest and drink or eat something before dancing for them. You can dance whatever you want as long as it is not something classical and strict, I want to see your movement and flow."

"Sounds good, thank you so much Mr. Ortega!" I say, right as he's walking out the door.

"Kenny" I laugh a little as I hear him outside the door.

I see Victoria standing by the door, looking as if she's about to walk outside. As she holds the door knob she says, "you're really talented. I really hope I get to work with you!" She smiles and leaves.

I finally let out the scream I've been wanting to, since I met Mr. Ortega. Wait a second, I should probably call Alon and let him know before my work manager calls him. He'd freak out and worry about where I am and what I'm doing. Rolling my eyes, I call him.

(A/N: bold is Alon, underlined is Aqua)

"What's wrong?"

"Seriously Alon, that's how you greet me? No, 'hey! How are you?'"

" I just saw you this morning, panda bear. Why would I do that."

"Whatever, monkey brain. Anyways, I have AMAZING news!"

"Mmmm," he says with heavy boredom in his voice.

"Wow calm down a little, won't you?" I reply sarcastically. I hear a laugh in reply

"Anyways, you won't believe who I ran into. Drum roll please.....Kenny Ortega! And that's not even the best part. He wanted me to do a dance audition for him, which I did, and he loved me! He's on the call with some producers right now. Can you believe it?"

I hear silence....... and then he bursts

"No freaking way. MY baby sister is gonna be famous! Jeez panda bear, I always did tell you that you're destined for great things. I mean, a fortune cookie told me that, and fortune cookies are ALWAYS right. I'm so happy for you, how did that even happen?"

"I'll explain at home. I gotta go, but I just wanted you to know. This could open a lot of doors for us, but we'll see what the producers think."

"They'd be idiots not to choose you, Aqua. I'll see you soon, keep me posted."

" I will. I love you, dear brother."

"Love you too baby sis."

Ugh I say, while ending the call. No matter what I do, he always calls me his "baby" sister. It's so frustrating!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. My iPad had a little accident and I'm gonna have to take it to the store. But, I still wanted to get something out soooo....
Anyone notice the names? Alon means wave and Aqua means sea or water! Cool right? You'll find out more about Alon and Aqua's home life soon, but for now vote and comment!
Have a wonderful day you lovely human beings!
I love you!! Hugs and kisses.