Character Description

A/N: Hello lovelies! I just wanted to do a short character description, this isn't a chapter. These are the characters I've introduced so far, there might be one or two new characters in the next couple chapters.

Aqua Anderson (16):

Aqua has medium length, mostly straight, black hair, and bluish green (almost aqua) eyes. She has a heart shaped face and is on the shorter side, at 5 ft 3. Being a dancer, you'd assume she is super thin. But, she's actually a bit curvy. Her short height accentuates her figure.

She rarely wears sleeveless tops/dresses or anything above knee length (shorts/mini skirts) because she doesn't want her scars and bruises to show.

She is super sweet, kind, and optimistic. She doesn't have any friends because of her home life, but everyone always loves being around her because she radiates positivity. She is super shy when getting to know new people (the audition day with Kenny was just a chance of luck because she never does things like that). But, when she knows people, she is the loudest and craziest person. Her laugh makes those around her want to laugh.

Alon Anderson (17):

Alon has chocolate brown curls that come a little above his shoulders (imagine Harry Styles hair before he cut it). He is pretty muscular from working labor day jobs, although his main source of income is being a bartender. He is pretty tall, at 6 ft 1, and has hazel eyes.

He tends to wear skinny jeans or sweatpants and plain colored t-shirts (usually black or grey). He loves to accessorize with flannels, leather jackets, boots, and beanies.

Alon looks tough on the outside, but he is super caring on the inside. He is a realist, but is Aqua's number one encourager and fan. He is super easy to talk to, and a really good listener.

Macy Anderson (3):

Macy has long, wavy, black hair, and shocking green eyes. She is absolutely adorable with her chubby cheeks, and big eyes. She is pretty short for her age, and is a bit on the thinner side. (Remember she is a child, so though she is thin, she does have baby fat!)

Macy is super optimistic and is always happy. She is one of the easiest kids to take care of because she has very good manners, is well-behaved, and rarely throws tantrums. She loves music and dance (taking after her sister, Aqua), and loves to search for unicorns and fairies when taking walks in the park.

Matthew Anderson (11):

Matt has blondish brown hair, and shocking green eyes like his blood-sister, Macy. He is tall for his age, at almost 5 ft. He is thin, but has a bit of muscle from helping Alon around at home.

Matt is pretty quiet, but he is very protective of his siblings. He is really smart, and loves to study with Aqua. He has a really close bond with Aqua and loves to spend as much time as he can with her. He is very observant, a very good listener, and often overanalyzes things.

Noah and Nathan Anderson (7):

Noah and Nathan are identical twins. They have dark brown, curly hair, and have rare, grey eyes that have rays of amber in them. They are pretty normal for their age (height and weight wise) and love playing soccer.

The twins are super energetic, and love pranking people. They have carefree attitudes and enjoy spending time with their family. The boys are super attached to Alon, and are always disappointed that he is super busy.

Blake Anderson (45):

Blake has brown curls, and cold, harsh blue eyes. He is pretty tall, at 6 ft 4, and is extremely strong and muscular. (He used to take steroids, but still gets really drunk pretty often.) He has a lot of tattoos on his arms and chest.

There's not much to say about Blake's personality. He used to be super friendly and nice, and would love to play with children. But that was before his wife died in his arms. Now, he is cold-hearted and harsh at home, but he's really good at acting, and puts on a cheery persona to the outside world. He adopted the kids because it was his wife's dying wish, but he hates them, and blames them for her death.

Blake works as a trainer in a world-famous gym. He used to be a professional boxing champion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: A new chapter will be up soon, this was just something on my mind. Have a wonderful day lovelies! Hugs and kisses.