Chapter 12

We've all been sitting in a circle on the floor of the lounge, playing 20 questions for the past hour or two. I'm starting to feel comfortable around everyone, but my stomach and cheeks hurt so much from laughing. Owen honestly has perfect timing for all his jokes. And when he's not the one making us laugh, it's Charlie and Maddie. Mr. Ortega left a little while ago to let us get used to each other. He said he had some things to take care of.

The door opens to reveal 2 crew members, "Mr. Ortega wanted you guys in the front lobby," the one on the right says.

Maddie immediately bounces up, racing JJ and Savannah to the front, while me, Tori, and the boys continue chatting, walking to the lobby.

"So, Aqua," Charlie says, dropping his joking manner and having a very serious face. I immediately freeze up, thinking he's going to ask about Blake or something. He puts his arm around my shoulder and continues, "is it true?"

I nervously ask, "is what true?"

"That you're not only a crazy good dancer, but a crazy good singer too?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I respond, totally confused.

Jake bursts out laughing next to me, and that's when I get it. He's been telling Charlie about me. I glare at him, and look back to Charlie, who's now grinning.

"Whatever he said about me, don't listen. He's an idiot." I tell him.

"Well, I guess I'll be the judge of that when we hear your voice later." He responds back.

Wait. Did he just say that he'll be listening to me singing? No way, I can't sing in front of an audience. The only times I ever sing are in the shower, or when I'm getting the kids to fall asleep. Of course, it was different before I came to Blake, but now....

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Jake asks me. "You're frowning."

"Nothing, it's fine. I'm just thinking too much." I reply, still feeling worried.

"Yeah, that sounds like you," he says, gaining a smack on the shoulder from me.

We enter the lounge to see the girls already talking to Mr. Ortega. He sees us walking in, and waves us over to join them.

"Alright, as I was telling the girls, we're going to go over the season 2 storyline first, then we will break for lunch, then I'm thinking of putting you into your main groups so we can get started working and bringing out ideas." Mr. Ortega tells us.

We all nod and shout forms of agreement, sitting down in a circle around Mr. Ortega.

"Alright, so first thing's first. I'm going to introduce Aqua and Jake's characters. They both play two star performers on Broadway, who died in an accident, so yes, they are also phantoms." Everyone cheers at this, and Owen says, "Welcome to the dead people club!" I laugh as he winks at us.

"Moving on, Aqua's character, Melody is going to be Reggie's love interest." Jeremy wiggles his eyebrows at me as Mr. Ortega says this, making me burst out laughing. "But," he continues, "Melody and Mason (played by Jake) are super close, so Reggie is a bit worried. Funny enough, Mason is gay, so Reggie doesn't have any competition. But, he doesn't know that; and we all know how funny Reggie's character is, so it'll be pretty funny to watch what he does with Melody." We all laugh at that.

"Julie and Luke's romance is going to develop now that they can actually touch each other, and that's going to change the whole band's aesthetic. Carrie has also gone through a bit of a change. She actually respects Julie and her talent, so even though they aren't besties, they aren't enemies anymore." Mr. Ortega continues.

"Now, Flynn isn't too happy with this change in Carrie because they still have trust issues, but Flynn discovers the connection between Julie's mom and the boys when she travels around some clubs." Mr. Ortega says.

"Speaking of the boys and the band, they played the Orpheum, meaning that a lot of really important people heard them play. They start getting news about tours, albums, and record deals, which Julie's father is ecstatic about."

"Season 1 ended with Caleb embodying Nick, so that is also something which our viewers are going to be watching out for. Willie has been spared by Caleb since Caleb is more involved in other matters, so that means Alex's love story continues. Willie is trying to win back his trust, so the two have a lot of adventures." Mr. Ortega finishes.

"So, this is the gist of the story, obviously we will get more detailed with each episode, but this is the general idea for you to keep in mind. Now, any questions?" Mr. Ortega asks us.

Maddie and Charlie immediately jump up, "Can we write another song?"

Mr. Ortega chuckles, "Well, since your last one was such a hit, I don't see why not. Same process." He tells them.

The two immediately start jumping around and cheering. "Ok, we'll take a quick break for lunch and then I'll group you kids up." Mr. Ortega says, getting a chorus of cheers from us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies! You have all successfully made me cry. Don't worry, it's happy tears. Can you believe we have over 400 reads? Thank you all for reading this. It means the world to me.

Moving on from the waterworks, I owe you all an apology for the short chapter AND for not updating on time. I will try my best to make it up to you!

Anyways, if anyone has any ideas for season 2, please let me know. I know my writing for that part was just hideous, but I didn't have any ideas :(

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful evening lovelies! Please vote and comment. Hugs and kisses.