sapnap? : georgenotfound x sibling

i was in my brothers room bothering him to order me food "y/n i have to stream get out" he said i groaned "please george i just want food" he groaned "fine here order it" he said handing me his phone i smiled and started putting my order in "thanks" i said with a laugh i picked up our cat taking him to my room "leave the cat" he said i just simply smiled he groaned "your so annoying" he said i nodded going to my room.

i sat down opening my pc with my cat on my lap i started to play roblox for a bit. i heard someone knock on the door i got up setting down the cat i opened the door and grabbed the food thanking the guy walking to george's room "GEORGE!" i yelled coming in with the food he rolled his eyes "are you done?" he asked i nodded and set the bag on his desk taking out my food and leaving the bag for him.

"my stream wants you to say bye before i end it" he said "what" i said my mouth full of food "hurry up" he said i mocked him and pushed him out of his chair "hey guys i'm the better sibling and i am very much so found" i said with a smile he rolled his eyes.

i laughed "bye stream" i said waving and getting up eating my food he ended it and i started eating on his bed "george is that your sister?" his friend asked i turned and nodded "hi i'm y/n" i said and waved a bit "y/n i have to feed the cat can you talk to him for a bit please" he said i nodded.

i put on the headset "hello?" i said and opened discord holy hell he was very attractive "hi i'm nick" he said i smiled "hey nick by the way your really attractive" i said bluntly he giggled a bit and turned red i smirked.

"what's your discord" he asked "oh it's y/d/n" i said he smiled "i'll add you" i smiled "i'm gonna go george is coming back in a bit nice meeting you" he nodded "nice meeting you too cutie" i blushed at that and waved taking off the headset grabbing my food "so what were you guys talking about" i heard george ask i laughed a bit.

i got a nonfiction pop up on my discord sapnap has added you! i smiled adding him back.