It happens: DreamNotFound

Request: Yes,
Prompt: George is an omega in heat so Dream decides to comfort him.

-

Dream and I were sat in the car on our way home. I was in heat and I had been for almost four days. Dream knew but him and I have never done anything about it together so I usually take suppressants. I had been nesting ever since I started my heat. I didn't want to go out to eat but somehow Dream had convinced me to.

"George, are you okay?" He asked. I turned and gave him a slow nod. I wanted nothing more then to go back to the comfort of my nest. "I can pull over" Dream said but I shook my head just wanting nothing more then to arrive home. He placed a hand on my thigh and I calmed down a bit.

I leaned more over to him and inhaled his scent. It was a weird thing to other people but to omegas it gave them a sense of comfort when they were in heat.

-

when we got home i was about to open the door but he did it for me pulling me out of the car carefully and carrying me bridal style i blushed a bit he set me down on the couch and took off his hoodie handing it to me i smiled taking it putting it on enjoying his scent he smiled at me placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

he turned on the tv and cuddled me i winced as i felt a sharp pain on my lower stomach "you okay baby?" he asked i shook my head he started massaging my lower stomach i smiled as the pain slowly started to die down i cuddled into him as we both watched netflix.

A/N
hey guys! :)
this was requested by superSkepHalo i'm sorry it's so short but i hope you enjoyed this! :)

also i would like to say please don't hate for this chapter i think george and dream are really good friends! this is only for fun :)