i'm not joking : dream

this was requested by SabineRabenBoesdal

-

"GUYS! I'M COMING" i screamed clicking shift and making my minecraft character run faster towards the feral boys, "woah there y/n, your coming?" dream's smartass self asked in a oblivious tone. i rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me "haha very funny smartass, what are the cords?" he whispered them to me and sent a freaking winky face? 

i smirked then whispered back to him writing just one simple word, 'idiot' he gasped "y/n that's rude" i shrugged "i guess it is" i simply said and went back to mining with karl. everything was going chill until my pickaxe broke i groaned "karl do you have an extra axe?" he shook his head in minecraft i giggled and made mines nod.

"does anyone have an extra axe?" i got a bunch of 'no's' i sighed "i have one y/n" of course dream had one "oh, i'm all good" i said crouching as he approached me "y/n, i'll give it to you" i slowly crouched near him "at what cost?" i asked unsurely because knowing him he would probably ask for a bunch of diamonds "i'll give it to you if you call me daddy" 

my heart started racing and my eyes widened "WHAT" i yelled a bit to loud, i rolled my eyes "i'm not doing that" "you need it y/n" he said and i can practically hear the smirk on his face "give it to me please..." i said trailing off my sentence "please what?" he asked i groaned internally "please... daddy" i said and all of them started oooing i scrunched up my nose already regretting saying that. 

"good girl" he said and i blushed a scarlet red "j-just give me the axe" i said stuttering over my sentence he dropped it down and i grabbed it and proceeded to go back to mining. dream came up to me and kept crouching near me i furrowed my eyebrows confused as to what he was doing. 

"YO WHAT- DREAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO Y/N" sapnap shouted into his mic. i furrowed my eyebrows and then realization hit me, he was making it seem like he was- you know. i quickly hit his character and backed away. "WHAT THE MUFFIN- DREAM" bad yelled getting tired of all of his sex jokes. well we have been playing for about 2 hours now.

"guys i think i'm gonna get off now i'm getting tired" i said laying my head down on my desk. "what exactly are you tired of y/n? and why are you getting off" i rolled my eyes "dream shut the fuck up" i said rubbing my eyes. "alright bye guys" i said about to click the leave vc button but before i could dream stopped me, "wait y/n babygirl are you still coming into my room when sapnap falls asleep. we'll be all alone" 

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" sapnap yelled laughing afterwards "yeah sure daddy" i said and quickly hopped off of the vc and turning my pc off. i regretted what i had sai already but i didn't have to worry till later because dream would indeed be coming into my room later tonight.

-

a long awaited request, so sorry it took this long i didn't think it would take this long. life has been stressful recently since school started back up but i'm trying to get request done and update some imagines i never posted back then. if you have a request from the past that i didn't do please message me and let me know and i'll do them. updates coming soon ! <3