Spooky game: Poly! Karlnap

Request: No
Prompt: Sapnap, Karl, and Y/n are streaming Outlast on Halloween, but Y/n falls asleep mid-stream.

Request: No Prompt: Sapnap, Karl, and Y/n are streaming Outlast on Halloween, but Y/n falls asleep mid-stream

-

Sapnap, Karl, and I were about to stream Outlast since it was Halloween. Earlier we watched a couple of horror movies but only Disney ones per Karl's request. It was now late maybe around 11 so we decided to stream. We also ate a bunch of candy so I will still on a sugar rush and couldn't stop shaking. I also drank two of Karl's monsters.

"We should be good to start stream" Sapnap said and pulled up two chairs. "Sap? Where's my chair?" I asked noticing that he only grabbed one for him and Karl. He sent me a cute smirk "Well angel since you're still riding a sugar high, I figured that It'd be good if you took turns sitting on either one of our laps since I knew you'll most likely fall off of your chair" I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Then I guess I'm sitting on the floor" I hummed and sat on the floor in crisscross position. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I yelped as I got pulled onto someone's lap. I turned only to be met with Karl's beautiful green eyes. "Yes angel" he asked. I shook my head and blushed immediately turning my head the other way. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my neck and embraced me more.

"It's okay babe" Sapnap said as he noticed the look on my face. He quickly leaned up and placed a quick kiss on my face. I blushed but quickly composed myself. "Hello chat" he said as the stream finally started. He started explaining to chat what we're going to do. I occupied myself by playing with Karl's ring. I felt a nudge and I immediately looked up with a clueless expression on my face. 

"What?" I asked confused as to what I just missed. Sapnap laughed at the face I made "Chat Y/n had so much sugar so she's riding on a sugar high right now" I glared at him "I am not!" I yelled with an offended look on my face. "Yeah, you are" Karl said from behind me. I turned around and sent him a playful glare. "Karl and Y/n are going to control the mouse I'm controlling the keys" Sapnap explained. I nodded and shifted to the right a bit more, so Karl had room to reach the mouse.

We started playing but I let Karl control the mouse for the first few minutes. Out of nowhere I got super sleepy. Maybe it's because I was finally coming down from my 'sugar high' as Sapnap put it. I felt my eyes start to droop. I snapped out of it when I felt Karl jolt behind me. My eyes snapped open as he did so. Karl quickly apologized and gave me a peck on my cheek and went back to the game.

"CLICK SHIFT! SAPNAP RUN!" Karl yelled as they were being chased "I'M TRYING!" he yelled back as they were both struggling to run away from whoever or whatever was chasing them. Eventually they got caught and they both screamed. I winced since Karl had just yelled into my ear. "Chat that was intense" Sapnap said as Karl nodded his head in agreement.

I got off Karl's lap and started walking to our bed so I could go to sleep. Sapnap turned around noticing me walk away and quickly muted his mic "Babe where are you off to?" I pointed to the bed "But you haven't had your turn yet" Karl whined pouting his lips. "I know but that round took long, and I'm super tired" I yawned.

"Fine but come back we'll be quite but I still want to cuddle with you" Sapnap said. I sighed and muttered a quick okay walking back over to Sapnap. He smiled in content and pulled me into his lap and peppered kissed all over my neck I giggled and moved away from him.

"I love you guys" Sapnap whispered. I smiled "I love you guys too" I whispered. "Love you guys even more" Karl said and leaned towards Sapnap and I and placed a kiss on each of our lips. I blushed as he did so. They continued the stream and as promised they kept quiet. The last thing I remember was them trying to turn on lights, I think? I sighed and let the sleep consume me.

-

hey everyone, what do you guys think of the new 'layout' i thought it would be better for a bit of visual. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, request are open and please send me them threw messages because i don't see half of the comments. have a good day, or night.