Betrayal: Sapnap

Sapnap had been begging me non-stop to play Among Us with him all day. I unfortunately had to deny him because I had a ton of errands to run today. So right now, we are sat across each other as we enter our 11th round of the game. We've been at it for about 2 and a half hours. The eerie tune echoed throughout both of our screens and my screen read 'Crewmate' I quickly looked over at Sap, but he held a straight face and started playing.  

I loved being the imposter but some of the times I hated it. "Imposter?" I asked not glancing at him. He chuckled "Why don't you come to electrical and find out" I looked over at my tasks list and to my luck my final task was exactly in electrical. "I'm okay" I hummed and started walked everywhere on the map but electrical.

I waited as a minute or two passed by and started walking towards electrical. As I walked over there, I spotted Sapnap. He giggled "Hi love" as he walked towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't respond only started following me. As he followed me the lights turned off. "HOW ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME IT'S DARK" I yelled as I tried my best to get away. "SAPNAP!" I yelled. I ran into electrical, and the doors shut locking both of us inside.

I tried to corner myself, but Sapnap got to me and killed me. "SAPNAP!" I yelled and threw my phone to the side and straddled him as I started tickling his sides. He laughed "Babe I'm not ticklish" he said and grabbed my arms so I could stop. "Sorry" he said in a sweet voice and leaned up kissing me gently. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Biggest betrayal of my life" I said, and he laughed.

- @deadlyloserr speaks!