Inside Date: Poly! DreamTeam

Request: Yes, @simpfordreamteam_
Prompt: Y/n prepares a date for herself and her boyfriends after not spending a lot of time together.

-

My boyfriends and I have been craving a day away from electronics. But the problem being that their all streamers makes it impossible. We haven't had a day in so long and they haven't gotten breaks so I had an idea to bring the date to them.

I planned to set the date up in the living room instead of my room because my room was messy and in no condition for a date. I got the idea last week so I planned ahead and chose a day were none of them had much going on.

"Thank fuck" I sighed in relief as I finally finished dragging four chairs into the living room. "Okay what else?- blankets!" I talked to myself and ran up to my room to pick up the blankets and my galaxy projector.

"Fuck where is it?" I asked myself as I searched around my messy room. I grabbed four blankets from my closet but unfortunately still couldn't find the galaxy projector. I picked up a pile of clothes and threw it behind me sighing in relief as I finally spotted my projector. Thankfully George and Sapnap were finishing a stream together and Dream was fixing his PC.

I walked back downstairs to were I had the pillows set up and threw the blankets over them one by one. I carefully fixed the blankets to line up with the chairs. "Yes!" I said to myself as I finally got it to stay up. I carefully picked the blanket up and crawled inside. I placed the projector in the middle and set it to a peaceful yet pretty setting.

I grabbed my laptop and loaded up 'Corpse Bride' for all of us to watch. I figured since none of them have seen it, it would be perfect to put it on. I had some snacks set to the side in case they were hungry. I was busy setting everything up so I didn't really have time to buy food for us.

I reached for my phone and texted the group chat we all had together.

3 Blind Mice❤️‍🔥

Come to the living room
please, urgent<3

Is something on a high
shelf again? (Sapnap)

Lmao no way Y/n (Dream)

Wait what? (George)

Okay first of all screw you chairs
exist for a reason. But no that's no why I'm
calling you just come to the living room.

I sent the final text and put my phone down as I waited for them to come down the stairs. Eventually I heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "Y/n?" I heard George say as they walked into the living room. "What's all this?" Sapnap asked as I peeked my head out of the fort I made.

"I figured I'd bring the date to us since we haven't really had time to go out" I said with a sheepish smile. "This is sick Y/n thank you" Sapnap said and leaned down pecking my cheek as he crawled into the fort. The other two followed after.

"How long have you been planning this?" Dream asked from behind me as I sat in between his legs "About a week I had to speed run so it's not exactly what I had in mind but I like it" I said and they all nodded in agreement. "It's perfect pretty girl thank you" Dream said and leaned down to give me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and we focused our attention to the movie.

"I love you Y/n" George said as he leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead. I blushed "I love you to George, all of you" I said with a smile.

We all paid our attention back to the movie and I smiled as I looked around at them. I love them and I wouldn't trade anything in the world for them.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- Hope you guys enjoyed! Quick reminder in all of the Poly! Imagines they are all the same age. (21)
Words= 691