Liar: Quackity (pt.2)

Request: Yes
Prompt: Y/n wakes up and it is revealed who kidnapped her and what their intentions are.

Request: YesPrompt: Y/n wakes up and it is revealed who kidnapped her and what their intentions are

-

"She's waking up" I heard a voice say as I slowly started to gain feels in my arms as I gained consciousness. I tugged at the restraints on my arms and realized I was tied to a pole. "No!" I yelled and tugged at the restraints even harder. "I wouldn't do that y/n you'll only bruise up even more" I heard a voice say and turned seeing Wilbur at the doorway.

"What are you playing at" I said through gritted teeth. Wilbur smirked and crouched down towards me. "We both knew this was bound to happen sooner or later y/n" he said with a smirk painted across his face. "I trusted you! Tommy trusted you! What about Pogtopia?" I said and sent him an icy glare. "You've always been so naive y/n but if I can't have L'manberg no one can." He spoke.

Chills went down my spine, but I still kept a brave face on. "Your fucking psychotic" I spat. He chuckled and roughly grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "If I'm psychotic then what does that make him darling?" He whispered and turned my head towards Quackity.

"Quackity" I whispered. I suddenly remembered why I was in the position that I currently was in. I saw Quackity planting bombs under Pogtopia. "My love I'm sorry you had to find out this way" he said and walked towards me. He reached out towards me, but I backed away as far as I could. He sighed "I deserve that y/n but at least hear me out"

I looked up and motioned for him to continue. "After what happened with Schlatt I wanted Manberg to perish. Wilbur and I quickly realized we had the same goals, so we came up with a plan and as for what you saw me doing it was a set up for Tommy" I scoffed "He's a fucking kid!" I yelled feeling a rage towards Quackity and Wilbur for wanting to frame him.

"A NOISY KID WHO KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY!" He screamed grabbing my chin. I flinched and looked away. "I'm sorry" he mumbled and caressed the side of my face.

We got interrupted as Wilbur entered the room. "It's time" he said Quackity nodded and stood up grabbing a cloth. My eyes widened "Quackity wa-" I tried to speak but got cut off as he grabbed the back of my head and put the cloth towards my nose.

I tried my best to not inhale the chemical but failed as I started to see black in my vision.

-

I groaned at the slight headache I had as I slowly blinked. I woke up in a secret room that consisted of stone and a single button. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly got up. I paused as I heard Tommy and Tubbo through an intercom. I couldn't make out what they were saying but at least I can hear them.

I turned my head as I heard a block breaking. I sighed in relief someone was gonna help me out of here.

My smile faded once I saw who walked through. "Hello Y/n" he said with a smirk on his face. I noticed the sword in his hand, and I slowly backed away. "Here's what's going to happen Y/n I am going to press this button and you're going to run because Quackity would kill me if you didn't" he said and walked towards the button.

"I can't let you do that" I said and tackled Wilbur before he can even realize what I'm doing.
"Y/n get off! You don't know what you're doing!" He said as we fought with the sword still in his hand. He kept squirming trying to get away from me and accidentally nicked me. I hissed and punched him across the face causing his grip on the sword to lesson. I slapped it out of his hand.

I pinned Wilbur down quickly while he was still down. 
"WILBUR LISTEN TO ME! YOUR BEING A MORON! THERE'S STILL HOPE WILBUR" I said but he kicked me off of him into the wall. I groaned but quickly got up and we fought for the sword.

"IM GOING TO PRESS IT EITHER WAY" he yelled. He jerked my hand and caused me to let go of the sword. He tried to push me out of the way, but I leaned forward and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped and looked down and saw the sword had made its way into my stomach. Wilbur pulled the sword out and pushed me into the wall and I felt my back touch something cold, the button.

"I'm sorry Y/n" he whispered and dropped my body. The TNT went off and I heard one loud blow then my ears popped enabling me from listening to anything else. My mind was only on one thing, Quackity.

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- Updated version!
848 words.