Liar: Quackity finale

Request: Yes
Prompt: Y/n wakes up and is shocked at what she finds out when she wakes up.

Request: YesPrompt: Y/n wakes up and is shocked at what she finds out when she wakes up

-

Was I dead? I questioned myself. I don't remember much after Wilbur pressed the button. I couldn't even hear what happened. I felt pain in every inch of my body, so I wasn't even going to attempt to move. I don't remember much of what happened after the button was pressed but I do remember what happened before hand. I was stabbed. So how was I even alive.

"Y/n" I heard a voice call out to me. It definitely wasn't Quackity because his voice was a lot deeper. This voice sounded higher pitched. I moved an inch and groaned at the pain. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurt. It felt like when you see light after being in the dark for so long.

Slowly I opened my eyes and looked towards the blonde figure once more. "Thank god your awake" the voice said. I furrowed my eyebrows as my vision became clear. "Tommy?" I whispered. He let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah y/n it's me"

"Tommy, do you know where Quackity is?" I asked. "Wilbur is dead" I furrowed my eyebrows "But we were in the same room" I said and pondered how it could be that one of us was dead and the other was alive. "You got lucky y/n" I nodded slowly. "Tommy what does this have to do with Quackity?" he looked down and my heart sank.

"Tommy" I said sternly, and he immediately looked up at me. "He's dead." he mumbled but I still heard it. "What?" I said in a whisper as my voice cracked. "We can bring him back y/n dream has this book he calls it his revival book" I perked up at the mention of it.

"Your positive it can bring Quackity back?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright let's get this book" I said and sat up or at least tried to. I groaned at the sharp pain I felt. "Fuck sorry I forgot here drink this" Tommy said and handed me a potion. I smiled gratefully at him and immediately chugged the potion. "Now we can go" I said and earned a smirk from Tommy in return.

-

I sat on a log and kept checking my receiver to see if Tommy would message me to confirm he had gotten this 'revival book'. I grimaced as my eyes fell on Quackity's body. I wish things would've been different but unfortunately, they weren't. My eyes traveled and I noticed a stab wound on his stomach almost similar to mine.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I walked closer to his body. "I'm sorry" I whispered, a lump forming in my throat. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'll see you soon" I said and sniffled.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly wiped my eyes just in case it was noticeable that I wanted to cry. "Sorry it took a while" Tommy said as he stood next to me. I noticed then book and a potion in his hand. "What do we do now?" I asked. "We pour this on the wound then make him drink some" he said and waved the bottle in the air. I nodded "That all?" I asked. Per usual he shook his head.

"You have to be the one to make him drink it because only a deep connection can bring him back" I nodded and let out a sigh standing over Quackity and nodded and Tommy signaling to him that I was ready. As soon as Tommy started reading from the book, I popped the cork open and lifted up Quackity's blood-stained shirt then poured the liquid on his wound. My eyes widened as it started making a hissing noise. "Now!" Tommy yelled and I snapped back into my senses and opened Quackity's mouth and put the bottle up to his lips pouring the liquid down his throat.

"Come on, come on" I whispered and bit my lip as I anxiously waited for him to wake up. "Tommy what now?" I asked "I don't kn-now" he stuttered, and my heart dropped. "ALEX PLEASE!" I shouted and started violently shaking him. Tears were streaming down my face as I continued to shake him. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I NEED YOU" I yelled and let out a scream of frustration. I sobbed and looked away from his body.

"Y/n" Tommy whispered but I ignored him and blankly stared at the floor. A cough erupted and I quickly turned around and saw Quackity sitting up with the liquid dripping from his lips. I smiled but quickly put my hands over his mouth. "Swallow it" I said and let go. He swallowed the liquid and looked at Tommy and I. "Quackity" I said and quickly leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

He kissed back obviously. Tommy made a gag noise and walked away mumbling something about 'stupid American's' as funny as it was, I could care less because I had my boyfriend back now. I pulled away from the kiss and punched him on his shoulder. "How dare you do that to me! Be grateful Tommy brought you back or I would've killed you myself" I said and sent him a glare but all he did was chuckle. "I know and I'm sorry I can explain everything. I know last time we talked wasn't much" I sighed but nodded.

"I'm still angry but I'll hear you out. You owe Tommy and apology as well" I said, and he nodded. "At least we have matching scars" I said motioning to our stomachs. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he whispered. I smiled "I love you" I said and leaned in giving him another passionate kiss. I was grateful for the revival book because I got to see my boyfriend again.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
-Updated version. I know this isn't how the revival book works but I thought I would write it this way for the sake of the book.
1031 words.