Sleep deprived: Quackity

Request: No
Prompt: Quackity is sleep deprived after hours of filming and Y/n gets irritated.

Request: NoPrompt: Quackity is sleep deprived after hours of filming and Y/n gets irritated

-

I was sat in the back seat with Quackity. Karl, Sean, Quackity, and I were all sleep deprived since we filmed for 7 hours straight. Quackity was extra sleep deprived because he wasn't used to the different time zones. "SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE" Quackity yelled to Sean who was sat in the passenger seat looking just as tired as the rest of us. I felt bad for Sean because Quackity kept yelling in his ear every two seconds because he was sleep deprived.

Karl was driving so he couldn't exactly do much. Every time when Quackity would scream into Sean's ear Karl would laugh encouraging Quackity. At first, I thought it was funny but after hours of driving back and hearing Quackity yell every second it wasn't that funny. "SE-" Quackity started but I cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth. "Don't." I said and sat back in my seat closing my eyes.

"SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE" Quackity yelled once more and sat up gripping on Sean's seat as he yelled into his ear. I sat up quickly and took off my seatbelt pulling Quackity back into his seat. I threw my legs over his lap and sat close to him so he wouldn't lean forward. I grabbed his fidgety hands and placed them in mine so he can play with my rings and relax. "Calm down" I said to him.

"I'll be surprised if he actually calms down" Karl said from the driver seat. I let out a chuckle. "Guess we'll find out" I said.

A few minutes had passed by and Quackity was calm for a bit. I felt him become fidgety again. I tried to calm him down, but my attempts did nothing. "SEAN THIS IS Y-" I cut him off and grabbed both of his cheeks pulling him in for a kiss to shut him up. "THANK YOU" Sean shouted but I couldn't respond for obvious reasons. I pulled away from the kiss and saw a blushing Quackity.

"You were saying?" I asked him sarcastically. He didn't say anything only shook his head and cuddled up next to me. I rubbed his arm as he calmed down. "Can I take this off?" I asked motioning to his beanie. He nodded. I smiled and carefully pulled it off and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Wow Y/n he's a huge simp for you" Karl said with a teasing smile. I smiled and shook my head "I'm just very convincing" I joked and cuddled up to Quackity as we both drifted off to sleep.

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- 452 words.