I'm Sorry : Sapnap

Request: Yes, @mcmentor
Prompt: Y/n feels hurt about a bit Sapnap did which causes him to avoid Sapnap.

-

I sat at my desk, where my PC resides, with Discord open. I was chatting with Dream and George, two of my boyfriend's friends. "I know what he said hurt you, Y/n, but he didn't know," George explained, and Dream agreed with a hum. "You can't ignore him forever, Y/n. Besides, he talked to me last night and said he won't stop until you talk to him." I bit my tongue, sighed, and hugged my knees. "I don't know," I muttered. Dream urged, "Y/n, please go talk to him. We've been on this call for hours. If you don't, we will." I groaned, realizing they were right. "Fine," I grumbled, muttered a quick bye, and logged off my PC.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, the AC humming in the background. It had been a few days since I last spoke to Sapnap because of something he said. We were playing JackBox, and during the rap battles, he made a comment about my weight. It hit me hard because I struggle with anorexia, but he doesn't know that. "Love?" I heard a familiar voice peek into the room. I didn't bother looking, knowing it was Sapnap. "I overheard you talking to Dream and George."

I stayed silent, biting my lip, feeling the bed dip as he sat down beside me. His hand ran up and down my thigh, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. Startled, I pushed his arm away and stood up, ready to walk away. But then, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto his lap. "Talk to me," he whispered sadly. My heart ached, but forgiveness wasn't that easy. He whispered my nickname with a firm voice. I debated in my head whether I should speak or not. He gently held my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Please, Y/n," I sighed.

I slightly moved away, feeling a strong aversion to physical touch. "A few days ago on stream, during JackBox," I began, my voice trembling. The lump in my throat grew, and tears threatened to spill. "What you said during the rap battles..." His eyes furrowed, trying to recall the moment. Suddenly, they widened, and he pulled me into a tight hug. It was too much, and I winced, causing him to quickly let go. "I'm so sorry," he apologized, planting a kiss on my jaw.

I sniffled, "I'm sorry for being sensitive, but I'm..." I paused, wondering if it was the right time. He encouraged me to continue. "I'm anorexic," I admitted. He frowned and said, "I am so sorry, love. I should have never said anything like that, and I won't ever again." I smiled, wrapped my arms around his neck, and rested my head on his shoulders.

"I forgive you," I mumbled. "You shouldn't," I pulled away and looked at him. "Sapnap, you didn't know, but now you do. I trust you won't make a mistake like this again." He stayed quiet for a moment, then playfully attacked my neck with kisses. "Sap!" I giggled and squirmed away. "I love you," he said, planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you," I repeated, leaning back into him.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒

Updated version.

570 words