outlast : quackity x sibling

"y/n!!!" my brother alex said coming into my room as i was eating pizza causing me to almost drop it i pushed him off my bed "alex my pizza!" i said taking another bite "okay fine so mean anyways do you wanna stream outlast with me?" he asked "yeah sure, right now?" he nodded i groaned getting up "fine" i said walking to his streaming cave.

he set up his stream as i sat in his chair spinning around "hi chat! how are you doing today i am streaming outlast with my sister y/n" he said pointing at me as i spun in the chair "hello everyone" i said and stopped spinning.

"okay do you know how to play outlast" he said i pressed my lips together "no" i said simply he started laughing "well i'm gonna control the keyboard and your gonna control the mouse" i nodded reaching over to his monster and drinking it.

"y/n! what the hell that's mine" he said smacking me in the back of my head causing me to choke on it a bit "menso we have the same saliva anyways" i said rolling my eyes he blinked at me and sighed "ANYWAYS CHAT LETS GET STARTED" he said and opened up the game "let's vlog" he said in a terrible british accent.

"okay go downstairs and then we have to run because then the ugly guys gonna kill us" he said i nodded and right clicked moving the mouse i turned our character around and we ran into the guy i screamed almost spilling the monster "y/n now i have to gift subs" he said but i didn't say anything i just kept laughing.

"don't act like you didn't scream too alex" i said rolling my eyes.