Election: GeorgeNotFound

Request: No
Prompt: Y/n and George are dating but are on opposite parties. When Y/n loses the election, everything goes downhill.

 When Y/n loses the election, everything goes downhill

-

My brother Tommy and I stood next to each other on the podium as we waited to listen to the results of the election.  Tommy is a vice president, and I'm Wilbur's right-hand woman. My boyfriend George was on an opposite party then me, so I'm nervous to see the outcome if L'manberg loses. Wilbur cleared his throat and leaned into the mic. "For first place there's pog 2020" my eyes widened, and I immediately hugged Tommy.

Tommy screamed in excitement and hugged me back. I looked over at Wilbur who had a sad expression on his face. I shrugged it off maybe he's just sad because Niki just lost to him. He tried getting Tommy and I's attention but we we're too busy celebrating. "Tommy, Y/n we didn't win" I paused and faced Wilbur with a confused expression on my face. "What?" Tommy asked and I motioned for Wilbur to explain.

"A few days ago, Quackity and Jschlatt made a deal to round up their points and together they beat us by one point" my heart dropped when Wilbur said that. Did George know? I looked over at Quackity who had a smirk on his face. I then looked over at George who avoided my gaze. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Tommy yelled and glared at Jschlatt. "Wilbur get off my stage I need to make my first speech as president of this country" I glared at Schlatt.

Tommy and I stood on the podium not wanting to get off. "Wilbur" I muttered but he ignored me and walked off the podium. I felt a pang in my heart. This is exactly what I was afraid of. "The entire pog 2020 party" Schlatt said. Tommy started walking but I stood still and glared at Schlatt. I slowly reached for my sword and Schlatt looked at me with an amused look on his face. Tommy grabbed my wrist before I could do anything. "Let's just go Y/n" I sighed and let Tommy drag me. As we walked off the podium I bumped into George's shoulder.

Schlatt smirked and walked to the mic. "Now as president my first demand will be to remove Wilbur Soot, Tommy Innit, and Y/n Innit effective immediately" everyone turned to look at us and a lot of gasps we're heard from the crowd. "Wait what?" Wilbur said and all three of us froze. "Tubbo" Tommy whispered nervously. "George" I whispered. "Guys run!" Wilbur yelled. Tommy grabbed my wrist and ran as an arrow went past my face grazing my ear, I winced but kept running. Arrows came our way left and right trying to do damage. Tommy reached into his bag and pulled out three potions "INVISIBILITY HERE DRINK" he said throwing Wilbur and I each a potion.

Just as I was about to chug it, I felt arms pull me back. "Y/N!" Tommy yelled. "GO!" I yelled knowing he was stubborn like me. He tried to run towards me, but Wilbur grabbed him and ran. I looked up at who was the culprit, and it was Quackity. I shot him a glare and he immediately held a sword up to my throat. I heard footsteps and saw Jschlatt followed by... George. My heart sank. Schlatt smirked and crouched next to me. "Throw her in a cell they'll come for her and when they do, we'll kill them all" Quackity roughly pulled me up.

"Screw you" I spat. Schlatt glared at me and drew his sword to my cheek. "Is that any way to talk to your president Y/n?" I glared at him. "You are not my president, and you never will be" My words must've made him angry because he cut my cheek with his sword. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a sound. He laughed and put his sword away. "Take her to the cell" I felt George look at me, but I avoided his gaze.

Quackity threw me in, and I slid down the wall. What was I supposed to do now?  

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- I can't believe I wrote this in 2020. Hope you liked the updated version. More coming! Also, this is realistic Minecraft.
726 Words.