Goodbye

Hello everyone, I wanted to give you all an explanation as to why I don't update or haven't been active on Wattpad. I first started this book in 2020 when I got into the Dream SMP and the first stream I ever watched was Tommy's when he and Wilbur got exiled from L'manberg by Schlatt. From there on I started watching more streams then got enough inspiration to write an imagine book. I didn't have high expectations for my book but then my reads started getting higher. The more time that went by the more I got filled with all the content, reads, and comments.

But eventually I stopped checking up on them, watching streams, buying merch, and writing. I realized how badly I had lost interest in the Dream SMP. I didn't want to end my book, so I kept on writing, but it didn't help me get my interest back it just made it worse. I kept leaving and coming back and I felt really bad for doing that to you all, but I just didn't have an interest to keep publishing chapters. I told one of my readers about how horrible I felt about never updating and how I felt as though it was unfair to all of you because I was always on break which is true so I finally decided to just end it here so I wouldn't keep doing that to all of you.

I always tell myself how sad it is to watch someone leave a fandom and I thought I wouldn't leave Dream SMP but as permanent as it feels it never is for me. I want to apologize deeply to every one of you who have been here and have been waiting for updates. I will hopefully start a new book in the future that I am actually happy with. This book means so much to me so I won't be taking it down and occasionally I will edit chapters. I deeply apologize to the requests I didn't do if they are in my drafts, I will publish them. The only chapters I will release are the requests and a couple I have finished.

Again, I am deeply sorry, and I hope you can all forgive and support me for the decision I am making. You guys are truly amazing I will forever be grateful for all of you who read this book or any of my other books or follow me it still amazes me as to how many of you there are. I hope this made sense. See you soon!