i'm sick : all

thank you @superSkepHalo for this request! if anyone has a request feel free to comment or DM me on here.

i was sick something i hated but it sucks because today i was supposed to hang out with my three best friends clay, nick, and george we haven't hung out in a while and i get sick the minute were about too just great i cancelled our plans and told them to hang out without me.

i was in bed with my hair in a bun wearing a oversized shirt and shorts, sweating because i was cold but at the same time i was hot my throat hurt and i think i had a fever but i was watching kim possible and that's all i need i heard a knock at the door i groaned not wanting to get up i turned around and saw the door unlocked i sighed thankfully "if you're a friend doors open if you're here to kill me i'm not here!" i shouted but regretted it after because my throat hurt even more from shouting.

"you know someone who wanted to kill you would till come in" i heard a familiar voice say "clay?!" i said and fell off the couch i didn't want them seeing me like this and he kinda scared me i got up and sat on the couch george and nick came in with mcdonald's and handed me a bag i smiled brightly "thanks guys i would hug you but i'm sick" i said he smiled and leaned in to hug me but i pushed him "george i don't want you sick" i said he whined wanting to hug me i glared at him.

he huffed "fine" i smiled "glad you understand" i said and was about to start eating but nick stopped me "you can only eat if you drink you're medicine" i groaned and tried to give him puppy dog eyes but it didn't work "fine" i said angrily he smiled and poured some on a spoon i scrunched my nose up i didn't want too so this but i really wanted the food he handed me the spoon i groaned and shoved it in my mouth drinking all of it.

i made a disgusted look after i drank it they laughed "it's only gonna help you calm down, here" clay said handing me my food i smiled gratefully at him for the food and started eating i felt cold but i ignored it and kept eating i shivered a bit george noticed "are you cold?" he asked i nodded about to get up to get a blanket but he grabbed my arm sitting me down next to him "here" he said taking off his hoodie "are you sure?" i asked he nodded i smiled gratefully and kissed his cheek "thanks gogy" he smiled and i continued eating.

after i finished eating i laid down putting my head in nicks lap he started playing with my hair and i felt sleepier by the second "thanks for taking care of me i love you guys" i said before falling asleep i heard faint i love you too's as i fell asleep i loved them their like the brothers i never wanted but i wouldn't trade them for anything.