Pancakes: GeorgeNotFound

Request: No
Prompt: Y/n brings George's cravings to him.

Request: NoPrompt: Y/n brings George's cravings to him

-

i sat in bed half awake, half asleep. i was a bit sleep deprived but i liked staying up because i like to watch the sunrise most of the time but currently i was watching my boyfriend george's stream. i grabbed my card and donated $10, 'i shall bring you some pancakes darling :)<3' george chuckled as the robotic voice read my donation "you'll bring me pancakes? thank you y/n"

i grabbed my phone and ordered some buttermilk pancakes, i left the stream playing on my laptop as i got up and grabbed one of george's oversized noot noot hoodies. i crouched down looking under my messy bed in search for my bunny slippers because i did not feel like tying my shoes, i was to lazy per usual.

i smiled as i finally found them under my mess i put them on then sat back down seeing i had a text from george.

gogmister :)<3

are you actually going to bring me some pancakes darling? :)

i chuckled at the text and typed back a quick 'yes i am :)' i got another ding on my phone telling me the pancakes were here, i shut my laptop shoved my phone in my pocket. i walked downstairs and opened the door the delivery man stood there and handed me the bad "thank you" i said with a smile he nodded and i shut the door. i turned around grabbing my car keys off of the rack near the door.

i opened the door again and walked out shutting it, i made my way to my car and started driving to george's house, he lived about 21 minutes away so driving to his house wouldn't be long.

( time skip )

i was parked outside of george's house, i didn't know if he was still streaming or not so i took out my phone opening twitch and he wasn't i sighed in relief. i grabbed the bag and stepped out of my car, i made my way up to his front door and knocked three times lightly. i stood there for few second's and waited i took out my phone clicking on george's contact i was about to text him but the door opened and george stood on the other side, he smiled when he saw me.

i held up the bag "brought your pancakes" i said with smile, he embraced me into a hug moving us inside of his house as we hugged. we walked into his room and i placed the bad down on his bed with one hand, then i wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a quick peck.

we both sat down on his bed as he opened up the pancakes "thank you for the pancakes love" a smiled formed on my face as started to lay down and put my head on his lap "your welcome gogy" he ran his fingers through my hair i scrunched up my nose and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- Hey everyone! I edited this chapter so it's a lot better now. You guys kept bullying me about it but the comments were funny so hope you enjoyed the updated version.
600 words.