happy birthday : georgenotfound

"GOGY!" i yelled and jumped on my boyfriends bed it was his 24th birthday "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" he groaned and moved causing me to fall off the bed i yelped and then started laughing "oh my gosh i'm so sorry y/n" he said now fully aware i giggled st...

"GOGY!" i yelled and jumped on my boyfriends bed it was his 24th birthday "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" he groaned and moved causing me to fall off the bed i yelped and then started laughing "oh my gosh i'm so sorry y/n" he said now fully aware i giggled standing up "it's fine that was funny but anyways it's your birthday!" i said and smiled.

he let out a chuckle and hugged me i started to pepper kisses all over his face he laughed i gave him a final kiss of his lips and smiled "you're getting old" i said he rolled his eyes "yeah sure i'm the old one" he said i chuckled "come on i have a surprise for you" i said with a smile he groaned but followed me to the kitchen.

"ta da!" i said and showed him the cake i made he smiled brightly and kissed me "thank you!" i nodded and grabbed a lighter lighting the candles he stared at them then closed his eyes making a wish i smiled then smirked pushing his face into the cake he gasped and i got up running away him right behind me i laughed.

"y/n!" he said tackling me i tried to push him off but it wouldn't work he started tickling me i laughed "george stop!" i said in between laughs he stopped and i gasped as he put the frosting all over my face kissing me i groaned playfully "you got a little something" he said i laughed and kissed him "happy birthday" i said with a smile.

A/N
hey guys!
i'm so so sorry that i didn't update this on george's birthday i didn't have the motivation to write it i'm so sorry i haven't been updating but here it is hope you enjoyed reading this. 💙