stream in the woods : karl jacobs

karl and i were doing an outside stream in the woods near our house playing 'phasmophobia' with bad, george, and dream. i wasn't exactly going to play with him i was just fixing the camera and lights as he streamed he also said he need me for 'moral support'

he had been streaming for about 40 minutes now playing phasmophobia. i sat behind the streaming cam on a spiny chair occasionally fixing the camera and making sure very thing was going good. a gust of wind picked up i shivered, and took out my headphones looking up at karl he was currently looking in a bush poking it with a stick "what are you doing?" i asked holding in a laugh as to how ridiculous karl looked.

"they said there was something behind me here- zoom the camera out" i nodded and panned the camera out showing chat around the are the guys had 'saw' something. "have you seen something y/n?" i shook me head karl groaned running his hand through his hair "y/n come sit with me, please" i chuckled maybe they were getting into his head with what they 'saw'

i pulled up my chair next to karl's chair, before i could sit in my own chair he grabbed my wrist pulling me onto his lap my eyes widened and i could feel my face heating up. "no kar stop" i said squirming trying to get off his lap he reached over the pc and muted his stream he grabbed his free hand and placed in on my cheek "what's up y/n?" "i don't want chat to hate on me for sitting in your lap and i want you to play on stream without me bothering you"

he gave me a quick kiss making sure chat didn't see. "i don't care y/n, sit with me. please?" i sighed "okay fine" he smiled brightly and kissed my forehead. he went back to playing the game, i looked over at the chat and saw a bunch of heart emojis, some people hating me and some people not. i didn't matter to me anyway.

i took my phone out and started looking on twitter occasionally putting my phone down so i didn't seem rude to just constantly be on my phone during the stream. i looked over at chat again and saw them spamming 'TURN AROUND' i furrowed my eyebrows but didn't turn around because i didn't hear anything. suddenly karl shot out of his seat almost dropping me in the process but surprisingly didn't because he had a tight grip on my waist.

"y/n, can you go turn the light up a bit" i nodded and walked behind the camera turning up the light settings. karl grabbed a stick and starting hitting the bushes behind him i bursted out laughing "karl, baby what are you doing?" he turned around with a confused look on his face "everyone is saying that they heard something behind me, have you seen or heard anything?" i hadn't seen or heard anything but i decided to go along with this little prank chat had going on since karl was a bit gullible but, in a cute way.

"i'm not sure, i heard a little bit of rustling but i just figured that it was the wind or something" he made a weird face "okay whatever, you guys are messing with me" he said putting his headphones back on and went back to playing the game.

i looked over at chat and saw them spamming turn around, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and nudged karl's arm. he took off his headphones and made a confused look i pointed at chat and he squinted his eyes as he read it then turned around. "hold on. what?" he said i got up so he can get up too, "i'll be back y/n" i let out a small smile as karl picked up a stick and walked near the bushes. 

i heard a lot commotion on karl's headphones so i picked them up and put them on "hello?" i asked unsure if i should even had put them on or not. "Y/N! OKAY WHEN KARL GET'S BACK THROW SOMETHING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO SCARE HIM" dream yelled out as fast as he could. i bursted out laughing "will do guys" i said then took off the headphones hoping karl didn't see me with them on.

after a few minutes of me just sitting alone reading chat karl finally came back "i literally looked everywhere and i didn't find anything" he said i shrugged "maybe it's a raccoon" he nodded and sat back down in his gaming chair, i didn't sit with him instead i just walked back behind the light, i dug inside of my pockets and found an eraser that i had stolen from karl's room. i looked at karl making sure he was distracted then threw the eraser.

his eyes went wide and he took off his headphones roughly throwing them to the side with a panicked look on his face. "did you hear that?!" he asked i shrugged "yeah it sounded like it came from that way." i said pointing the way where i had thrown the eraser. "hold on chat" he said i forced myself not to laugh. i zoomed the camera out and pointed it to karl who had now turned his iphone flashlight on. 

"there's nothing, there's literally nothing." he said with a confused look on his face he kept searching around and i got an idea. i smirked and ran up to him then jumped on his back "AHHH" karl screamed loudly falling over to the side, me falling along with him. i landed on the floor with and 'oof' sound karl turned around to look at me and lightly poked my side "why- did you do- that" he asked in between deep breathes. i smirked at him "just for fun- are you okay" i asked pausing in my own sentence. he nodded and got up pulling me along with him.

we went back to the stream set-up and karl started explaining the context of what had happened when i tackled him. he looked up at me in shock "what?" i asked "you were in on the prank" he asked i chuckled and nodded "i threw an eraser over there" he made a pouty face then went back to his stream and started ending it. i stood next to the camera and kept it still, karl motioned that he had ended the stream i smiled and walked over to him and sat on his lap, i pecked kisses all over his face. "i'm sorry love, i thought it would be funny" he smiled at me and kissed me on my lips.

"i forgive you darling, i was just joking. lets clean this up then we can head back inside and watch adventure time, how does that sound?" he asked i smiled and pecked him on the jaw "it sounds amazing" 

-

a/n 

hello everyone! i just want to say a couple things. first, thank you for all of the reads! new and old i appreciate all of them so much, it makes me so happy that people actually like my reading. second, i wanted to talk about my discord server thank you so so much to the few of you who joined, i am sorry that i had to delete it the reason that i deleted it was because i thought that it was probably the wrong time for me to have a server but, hopefully i will open one again in the future. third, request i have said many times please please please send me request through text and give me full context because it's hard for me to make up ideas for me to write. forth and final, i know i always apologize for never writing then continue to do it but, it's very hard for me to get motivation to write because i don't have the same motivation that i used to when i first started writing the book but i'm trying for all of you because i know it's not fair, so i will try to update a bit more often. i'm pretty sure that's everything thank you all so much for reading my book.