corrupt : karl jacobs

karl is dating y/n and they are helping sam nook and tommy build the hotel but them 2 left to get supplies and karl time travels to save y/n and y/n starts to hear voices and karl throws them over their should taking them on a date forgetting they have one tomorrow

tommy and sam nook went to go get more supplies i have been helping them build tommy's hotel. i grabbed some glass being careful with it i paused when i saw a red vine i furrowed my eyebrows why would there be a red vine i carefully put down the glass and slowly walked over to it.

i crouched down reaching out for it but i heard a whisper just as i was about to touch it i paused turning around i was nobody i shook it off getting up and picking up the glass again.

i turned around and tripped over a red vine i yelped at the sudden impact, the scary part was the vine wasn't their before. i used my hand to help me up but a shard of glass went inside my hand instead i winced out in pain, i got up slowly clutching my hand to my chest.

'y/n'

i heard a voice whisper i turned around rapidly this voice it made chills go down my spine and not in a good way. i heard my name being called again but this time but a human it was karl my boyfriend he didn't look surprised when he saw everything "karl aren't you s-" he cut me off by throwing me over his shoulder "KARL!" i yelled squirming a bit.

i stopped squirming i just laid there waiting to him to stop i started to get dizzy because all of the movement "karl" i mumbled he finally stopped and put me down i glared at him "what'd you do that for?" i said he looked down i looked at him and looked a bit pale and he had some goggles on his head i furrowed my eyebrows "karl are you okay?"

he nodded "yeah y/n i was just getting you for our date today" he smiled i tilted my head "karl our date was yesterday remember" his eyes widened "oh yeah! i do i was just messing with you" i nodded slowly.

"karl are you feeling okay?" he nodded "yeah y/n of course i am i just wanted to spend time with you" he said i was still a bit skeptical but nodded "alright fine, what was that vine thing and how was i hearing voices?" i asked his eyes widened "i'm sure it's nothing come on" he said holding out his hand i took it and we started walking.

-

hey guys request are open :)