Chef boyfriend's: Poly! Karl & Sapnap

Request: Yes, (Forgot the @)
Prompt: Karl & Sapnap have a cooking stream with their girlfriend Y/n.

Request: Yes, (Forgot the @)Prompt: Karl & Sapnap have a cooking stream with their girlfriend Y/n

-

"All good?" I asked Karl as he looked around double checking he had everything for the stream that was about to take place. "Yup" he said with a smile. We decided to do a cooking stream since Sapnap was leaving in two days, he had come to visit Karl and I since we lived together but unfortunately, he didn't live with us just yet. "Don't worry y/n everything's going to be fine" Sapnap said.

I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips "Just checking" I said and stood behind the camera. I was just here for moral support and to guide them when they really needed it. "Okay we're starting" Karl said and they started talking to chat.

Watching them struggle to cook steak was entertaining for me to watch. Unfortunately, I couldn't help them unless they desperately need it. Currently they were frying the steak or at least attempting too as they tried to find any spices, they can put in. I helped myself up on the counter and pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Twitter.

"I'm telling you y/n this is going to taste so good" Sapnap said as they watched the steak fry. "I'm sure it will" I said and blew a kiss in his direction. He blushed and sneakily winked at me now it was my turn to blush.

Karl came up to me since he got bored waiting for the steak to fry. He walked in between my legs and hugged my waist. I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and went back to scrolling on Twitter. "Pay attention to me" he said with a whine. I put my phone down and removed his arms from my waist causing him to pull away. I grabbed his chin and started pecking his face with kisses.

He giggled enjoying the attention he was receiving from me. "Karl stop kissing y/n and come help me" Sapnap said and playfully glared at him. Karl whined but pulled away giving me a quick kiss on my lips. "Don't be grumpy love" I said to Sapnap.

"You guys just completely forgot all about me" Sapnap said with an annoyed expression. I blushed and pulled away from the kiss, or at least tried to as Karl whined and pulled me back into the kiss and wrapped his arm around my waist. "KARL!" Sapnap yelled and pulled him off of me. I covered my mouth trying my best not to laugh at the face Sapnap was making and Karl's current state.

His cheeks were a bright red color, his hair was a bit messed up and it sticked out a bit, his lips red and swollen, and his shirt collar in all types of directions. Then again, I probably didn't look any better. Sapnap stood tall with an annoyed look on his face. "I'm sorry Sap" I whined and hopped off the counter and pecked his lips. He blushed but didn't say anything.

"Chat look how good this looks" Karl said changing the subject and panned the camera towards how it looked so far. As the camera panned Sapnap kissed me passionately. "I forgive you" he said and walked back over to Karl. I blushed and walked back to the counter.

"Okay guys it is done!" Karl yelled with an excited expression on his face as he put the steak onto a plate. "So, Y/n is going to try it then tell us what she thinks. I nodded "Wish me luck" I said teasing both boys. "Hey!" Sapnap yelled. I laughed "I'm just teasing" I said.

I cut a piece of the steak and slowly put it into my mouth. It tasted surprisingly really good. "How is it?" Sapnap asked as he carefully looked at the face I made. "It's actually really good I thought I would have to fake it" I said. Karl's mouth gaped open at what I said. "WHAT?" He asked as I giggled. "I'm just teasing" I said.

Karl did the outro as Sapnap and I sat in the back just eating the steak.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- Hope you liked this.
Words= 712