Rest In Paradise

I am still in a state of shock about the news I found out. I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it, I thought it was a prank but unfortunately it wasn't. Technoblade has passed away due to cancer. My condolences go out to his family. I know many people got into Dream SMP because of Technoblade myself included so this news was a big shock to me.

Technoblade you put up a very good fight with cancer but it's now his time to rest in paradise. For those of you who don't have Twitter his father delivered his final message on his behalf today.

As someone who has had personal experience with cancer through loved ones, I know how trying this time must be for his friends & family, so I'll kindly ask please don't mention this in any streams or to any ccs or donations

As someone who has had personal experience with cancer through loved ones, I know how trying this time must be for his friends & family, so I'll kindly ask please don't mention this in any streams or to any ccs or donations. They most likely do not want to speak about it or aren't ready. When they are they will speak about it.

Please do not be upset if other ccs don't post about Technoblade they don't have to post about it because they are most likely grieving and don't want to be on social media.

I know many people all over the world will miss him and as will I. I wish nothing but the best for everyone right now. Fuck cancer.

- "Technoblade never dies."