Nightmare: Dream XD

Request: No
Prompt: Y/n has a nightmare about Dream XD which seems to come true.

(OLD NOTE ⬇️)
hey everyone, i know it's been a very long time and i'm so sorry, i never have as much ideas as i used to for this book but, i got this idea from george's lore stream, i didn't watch the stream but i did see a few clips off tiktok, i apologize if i got anything wrong.

-

I open my eyes and immediately shielded them from the sun. I sat up as a yawn escaped my lips. I groaned and slowly sat up making my way towards my bedroom door. I blinked in confusion noticing an empty living room. You probably think I'm crazy, but I'd at least expect Tommy & Tubbo to be yelling.

I shrugged thankful I got a peaceful sleep for once. I decided to go see what my older brother Wilbur was up too. I brushed my hair and changed into Tommy's red hoodie and an old pair of sweatpants. I swung my bag over my shoulder and made my way out.

I decided to take a shortcut to Philza's house into the woods. I smiled as I felt a moment of peace and inhaled the air. I heard footsteps behind me, and I drew my sword out. "Come out" I demanded but obviously got no response. I furrowed my brows but kept walking keeping my sword in my hand as I did. A couple of minutes later I heard the footsteps again.

"This isn't funny! Show yourself!" I yelled and rapidly turned every corner. I deep chuckle echoed throughout the woods, and I turned looking for the cause of the laughter. "SHOW YOURSELF!" I turned and faced a 6"2 figure wearing a lime green hoodie and a mask. Dream.

"Don't do that!" I yelled and gave him a harsh shove. He put his hands up in surrender "I'm sorry I got bored" I rolled my eyes and put my sword away. "May I join you?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Relax I won't do anything. Promise." I eyed him but nodded. He held his hand in front of me as I just looked up at him. "Aren't you going to hold my hand?" I scoffed but nonetheless put my hand into his. His grip was a bit tight for comfort but nothing I couldn't handle. "Any reason you're heading to see Wilbur?" I paused.

"How did you know where I was going?" he chuckled "It's the only path that leads to Phil's cabin Y/n" I nodded suspiciously "Yeah" I slowly said and tried to walk only to be pulled back by his strong grip. I stood directly in front of him as he slowly began to lean down. I immediately pushed him off me and drew my sword. "You're not Dream" he chuckled "Smart girl" his voice now deeper even though this thing had the same face as Dream he seemed more sinister?

"I'm sorry for this Y/n" he chuckled pulling something out of his pocket. My eyes widened and I ran as fast as I could into the woods. "YOU CAN'T RUN BUT YOU CAN TRY!" the deep voice yelled sounding almost possessed. The figure appeared in front of me causing a scream to erupt from my throat and fall backwards. My sword fell from my bag, and I crawled to get it only for Dream to drag my foot. "No!" I yelled trying to grab onto anything.

He turned me around and I squirmed kicking him in the face. He chuckled and harshly ripped his mask off. "Now why'd you have to go do that" I grunted and continued squirmed. "Stop... squirming!" He yelled and slammed my head onto the pavement. My vision blurred as I felt a wet substance against my head.

He took out the potion and harshly grabbed my jaw forcing my mouth open. I tried to push him away, but he grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. He opened the potion with his teeth then poured the liquid down my throat. I coughed as I felt the burning sensation down my throat. "See you soon" I closed my eyes and suddenly didn't feel the weight of Dream on top of me.

"Y/n! Are you okay? We heard screaming" Tommy busted in my room with Tubbo following close behind. I tried to speak but when I did, I coughed up a red liquid. My eyes widened and I grabbed my throat. "He's coming for me" I whispered as Tommy and Tubbo shared a concerned look.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
-Updated version! (2023)

(OLD NOTE⬇️)
hey everyone, i hope that wasn't confusing and once again i am so sorry i haven't updated in a long long time, also i wanted to say thank you so so much for all of the new and old views on my story and all of the votes i appreciate it so much, thank you for reading my book, i have pending request coming out soon! request are open.