Chapter 40:

"Jessa, love." Josh called over to me.

It had been five days since we picked up the band. Devin, Elliot, Chris, and Josh met up with us near the Tennessee border a few days ago. They immediately took over the bus. They trashed the place within a few hours and I spent most of my time cleaning up after them. It was an absolute nightmare.

I was literally trapped in a stinking hell hole with six guys. They fought, they broke everything, they farted constantly, and I would catch one of them masturbating at least once a day. This was not what I expected life on the road to be like.

It definitely wasn't the least bit glamourous.

"J-e-s-s-a." Josh mouthed again when I didn't answer.

"What do you want?" I slurred back at him. My stomach was full of the liquor he had been handing to me all night. Josh was trying to get me drunk and I was going right along with it happily. At least if I was drunk, I could pretend like I was having a good time.

Getting me drunk would be easy tonight. I hadn't eaten anything in two days.

My starvation started on the fourth night the band was with us, they were giving me more attention than Nathan and he was pissed off about it. We were all talking excitedly about music while Nate was snorting something in the corner of the bus.

The boys started asking me to sing when Keith told them how good I was. I opened my mouth a sang a verse from the first song that popped into my head. I had the attention of the room. They clapped and cheered for me when I finished. Nathan didn't like it. He grabbed my arm and took me to the back of the bus. He said he was tired of fucking a fat cow and made me strip down and bend over so he could moo at me. He made me stay there for two hours just to prove a point to me.

Nate was a classy guy.

He also quit buying me food after that night. I would sit there and watch everyone else eat while my stomach growled. The guys would ask me if I wanted anything and Nate would give me dark eyes, daring me to say yes. I shook my head no and smiled every time. When we got back to the bus, he would reward my obedience by handing me more pills. They were the only nourishment my body had; the hunger just made me depend on them that much more to kill the ache.

"Come over here." Josh patted his lap, snapping me out of my daze. He smiled at me as his platinum hair fell into his eyes. Josh had been trying to get me to sleep with him since the first night we met. Nathan told the whole band he didn't care if they slept with me as long as they wore rubbers when they did it.

I was not as excited about the idea as Josh was.

"Not going to happen." I said, taking another drink.

"You don't know what you're missing." Josh winked at me and took a drink from his beer.

"I bet your wife would tell me differently." I bit the inside of my cheek, holding back my laughter.

"You're sexy when you're feisty, Love." Josh cooed in my direction.

The door to the bus opened and I heard shrill giggling cut through the room. In walked Nate, wrapped around a brunette and a blond. They looked like low-end prostitutes. There was a high probability that was what they were. We were parked at a rest stop for the night; the only people who were here this late were people actively looking for trouble.

"Jess, sweetheart. These are my new friends." Nate said, smiling. "You can either come back with us to have some fun or find somewhere else to sleep tonight."

The blond walked over and started playing with my hair.

"You're pretty. Come join us." She reached down and tried to touch me.

I jumped up quickly and ran over to sit on Josh's lap. I was not going to get involved in a foursome with some lot lizards. Who knew what kind of diseases they had. It would be bad enough that Nate was taking the risk for the both of us.

"You three have fun. Josh and I are going to hang out for a while." I said, placing my palm on his chest. His hands were already creeping around my body and he was rock hard against me.

"Your loss." Nate said, shrugging his shoulders.

The three of them disappeared in the back and the giggling commenced. Within a few minutes, there was pounding and screaming echoing through the room. It sounded like Nathan wasn't holding anything back.

"Looks like you'll be bunking with me tonight. I promise I will be a perfect gentleman." Josh said, whispering in my ear.

"I doubt that." I rolled my eyes as he squeezed my breasts.

Another scream cut through the room and I shook my head, giving up. I couldn't sleep because I was too keyed up, but I didn't want to sit there and listen either. My only way to hide from the noise in the back would be to crawl into one of those damn cubbies and try to shut out the world. Right now, Josh was the only one offering to share.

"Let's go." I said as I took his hand.

Josh was as giddy as a teenage girl. I could feel his excitement emanating from behind me. I was too drunk and high to consider how his wife would feel if she found out her husband had slept with me. My compulsion was starting to come back with a vengeance. It was turning ugly with the booze and pill cocktail swimming in my stomach. I needed to do something quickly to quiet it.

He climbed up first and offered me his hand to help me up.

We were crammed in the tight quarters and I was genuinely afraid I would roll out while we were in the middle of the act. I was lying on my back as Josh laid on his side and leaned up on his elbow, looking down at me.

Josh lifted my shirt up and ran his fingers down my skin and slid them inside my panties. His fingers were already pumping in and out of me before I could even blink. I wanted to feel needed tonight. Nate had left me hanging for days since our fight over Cam. He discovered quickly that he could pick up girls everywhere we went, which left me isolated and alone.

I lifted my hips to take his fingers in further.

"Do you like that?" Josh asked, watching my body quiver.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Are you ready for me?" He cooed in my ear.

"Put it in me." I begged. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants. It was tough to maneuver in this tight space. This was going to take some creativity. Josh reached down and pulled a condom out of his pants pocket.

"Cocky much?" I asked, seeing he was prepared.

"I knew tonight was the night, love. You could only resist my charm for so long." He ran his tongue over his teeth when I pulled him out. He was throbbing in my hand. I wiggled my pants and panties down off my hips and threw them out of the cubby curtain. Josh opened the condom and rolled it over himself.

He shifted on top of me between my thighs, barely having enough room to do it. I felt the pressure as he slipped himself inside of me. He began moving in and out of me slowly.

I began to moan as he hurriedly quickened his pace. I could feel his body tensing already. He began thrusting into me like a jackrabbit. This was going to be over quickly. There was no way I was going to get to finish too.

He pumped a few more times and then pressed against me, moaning. His head rolled back and he made the strangest orgasm face. I would have laughed if I wasn't so annoyed with him.

That was it? Really? I felt sorry for his wife.

He kissed my shoulder and rolled off me. He was snoring before his head even hit the pillow.

Well, that just happened.