Chapter 41:

I laid there silently drumming on my bare skin, debating my next move. I wasn't the least bit satisfied and my mind was starting to race. I moved my hand back down between my legs and pressed against the moisture. I began rubbing my fingers over my clit and was struggling to get myself even close.

Josh was snoring like an old man next to me, which didn't help. It was really distracting. I hit him a few times to try to make him stop. It just made the noise worse.

I groaned; it was going to be one of those types of nights.

I was interrupted by a loud crash, followed by a long line of swearing.

"You ok?" I asked Keith, who was busy complaining about tripping over my clothes on the floor.

"Jessa, is that you?" Keith sounded confused from the other side of the curtain. He had been out hanging out off the bus tonight to get some air. He probably expected me to be in the back with Nathan instead of in Josh's bunk.

"Yeah, it's me." I said, continuing to touch myself.

"I guess that means these are yours. Do you want your pants back now?" He sounded slightly amused.

"Not really. I have to finish myself off since this drunk asshole came too fast." I complained.

"You want some help?" He offered.

I pulled back the curtain and looked down at him. He was smiling and lifted his eyebrows at me.

I would have fucked a cactus if it meant I got off tonight after what I just went through.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I shrugged.

Keith offered me his hand and pulled me down from the bunk. His hands slid over my bare skin as he looked down between my thighs. He looked like a greedy little boy as he stared at me.

"What will it be?" I asked like I was taking an order at a drive-thru.

"I'm tired from driving. Just come ride my dick." He said, patting my ass.

"Would you like a side of fries?" Good Jessa chimed in my head. She was wasted too. Good for her. She needed to learn to let loose every now and then.

He walked over to the bench on the side of the bus and began unfastening his pants. I went to the drawer where the condom collection was kept and pulled a random one out. I tossed it over to Keith, who opened it with his teeth and then slipped it over himself.

"Get over here." He said, grabbing himself and shaking it at me. I walked over slowly just to torture him a bit longer.

I placed one knee on the bench and lifted the other to climb on top of him. He held himself up as I lowered my body over top of him. Keith lifted the hem of my tattered shirt over my head. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra as I rocked my hips up and down over him.

"Much better. You should just walk around naked the rest of the tour. I don't even know why you bother putting on clothes when you know you won't be wearing them for long." Keith chuckled as he twisted my nipples between his fingers and roughly pulled them.

"To torture you while you watch me take them off." I said, working my hips over him.

"You are such a tease." He said, leaning his head back against the window and closed his eyes.

I was floating through the sky again and this time, there was nothing or no one who could hold me back. Keith wasn't the best in bed, but since I was on top, I could control him a little more. The last thing I wanted was another short session where I didn't get what I wanted. If I left it up to him, that would be exactly what I got. I had to make sure he lasted for a while.

"Are you ready to come?" He asked, moving his hips inside me.

"Yes." I twisted my hips wickedly until I found the spot that I wanted him to hit. "Right there, that's it."

He leaned back and let me do all the work as he watched me slide up and down over him.

I leaned back and rode him until the hurt went away. Then I rode him some more until it came back again. I kept bringing him close and then switching it up so he would stay hard for me. He was cursing at me for toying with him when he grabbed my ass and flipped me over.

"Fucking take it." He screamed when he finally released himself into the condom.

"I'm not finished." I said panting when he pulled out of me.

"But you said that you did." Keith frowned.

"I did three times, but I need more. Let me fuck your fingers." I reached back and pushed his hand inside of me so I could come again. When his hand cramped and he started complaining, I sat on the little table with my legs over his shoulders. I rode my own fingers while he watched. I made myself come at least six times and it still wasn't enough to satisfy me. It wasn't even about the pleasure any longer; it was just the compulsion driving me.

I had never felt this gone before and I knew no one here cared if I ever came back. I was equal parts ashamed and indestructible.

Nate emerged out of the back in just his boxers. He smiled when he saw me with my hand knuckle deep inside myself with my legs spread wide open in front of Keith's face. I was on the verge of crying because the feeling wouldn't go away. I couldn't bring myself over again.

"Jessa, you having some trouble there, sweetheart?" Nate asked. He walked over and kissed the top of my drenched forehead. He reached down and twisted my nipple as I looked up at him, begging for relief.

"She's been going like this for hours. She is on fire tonight." Keith said, smiling back at him.

"Damn, I'm sorry I missed it. I love it when she's like this." Nate said, watching me work.

I wasn't even in the room at this point. I was on Mars with the other astronauts riding in circles on little rovers, spelling our names in the dust. The sandstorms were sweeping in and blanketing everything with red sunshine. The merry little flowers were singing the sweetest songs to the bumblebees. I was completely gone.

The only thing left was the shadow of myself standing outside my body. The shadow was ashamed of the girl who was doing this. She was crying at her telling her to stop hurting herself.

"Keith, keep her going a bit longer. I am going to go kick those girls out and I'll come back to take care of her." He scratched the back of his neck with his hand and yawning.

Ten minutes later, Nathan lifted me off the table and carried me back to the bed. He threw me down and pinned my legs back with his shoulders. I was in bed with my ankles next to my ears as Nathan drove himself deep into me.

I closed my eyes as he slammed into me and twisted his hips. I had been going for so long tonight that my body was aching and exhausted, but I wasn't even close to being finished. Sleeping was out of the question. This was the only thing I had left that I wanted.

Nate wrapped his hands around my neck and squeezed, cutting off my oxygen as he finished. He collapsed next to me and turned over to go to sleep with his back facing me. I laid there with my eyes wide open for the next four hours staring at the patterns on the ceiling as the sun peeked over the horizon to start a new day.

Only six days into this tour and I had already slept with half of the guys on this bus in one long, never-ending night.

Three days after that, I had my way around to the rest of them.

I started the tour as the headliner and now I was just a glorified groupie.

I was a worthless waste of space.